💫 : CHAPTER 01 .ᐟ ✦

1st POV - Freminet

1st POV - Freminet

the ocean, the deep sea, it feels kind of like home. comforting.

Fontaine does feel like home but at the same time, the ocean is just as much as a home to me. it's not enclosed by a wall. i suppose at the end of the day my real home is with Lyney and Lynette, or maybe it's the House of Hearth with Father and everyone else.

- - - - - ✦ - - - - -

i step onto the shore, my feet sinking into the sand a bit. i shook my head to get the water out and was greeted by Pers waiting for me with my clothes that were folded nicely.

i walked over and knelt down to pick up my top, pulling it over my diving suit. i adjusted it a bit then i put on my beret and the rest of my outfit.

i gently picked up Pers and put him away before walking back to the Court of Fontaine.

- - - - - ✦ - - - - -

"Liyue..?"

i've heard of Liyue. i believe its the city of contracts. i've never been there before so it was shocking to hear my siblings say we were going there.

Lyney smiled and nodded, his hand on his hip while Lynette nodded after, holding a cup of tea.

i looked away for a moment before looking back at them.

"but won't we have to ask Father?"

"Father was the one who told us we deserve a break."

"really?"

Lynette was the one to speak this time.

"Father said that we deserve a break after everything that happened recently. it would jeopardize our next mission after all."

"that makes sense.. so when are we leaving?"

i noticed Lyney smirk and just from that i knew that he was most likely going to say..

"we're leaving as soon as you get everything you need."

i let out a sigh as i heard what i expected to hear, looking over at Lynette who looked me as if saying, "i had the same reaction too".

"well i don't think i really need to bring anything besides Pers.."

"then we'll be leaving right now!"

i looked back at Lynette and saw how she shook her head tiredly and took another sip of her tea. i couldn't help let out a small chuckle at her reaction.

- - - - - ✦ - - - - -

i could see the sight of Liyue Harbor as we arrived closer and closer. there were so many lanterns in the air, stalls that sold different things like fruits and such, and even a stall that sold kites.

Liyue was definitely different compared to Fontaine. i mean, i expected it to look different but still. Fontaine felt kind of enclosed but here in Liyue everything felt so open. There weren't any walls enclosing the harbor like Fontaine which was probably one of the things i liked here.

i guess i was standing still as i was admiring the decorations and such because i felt a someone's hand touch my shoulder, that someone being Lynette. she tilted her head, telling me to continue walking before we lose Lyney.

 she tilted her head, telling me to continue walking before we lose Lyney