Romeo

Minho came back to that apartment for christmas.

He traveled to London the last 4 months for a job that he didn't get..

Maybe being a magazine photographer wasn't for him.

He climbed the endless stairs of that dirty building and entered his apartment, just to find out more than 100 letters behind his door.

Then he remembered the reason why he left: Jisung.

He fall in love with the boy.

But he was afraid.

Had fear of accepting it, fear that Jisung doesn't feel the same way, fear of not being enough, no, he was sure of the last one.

He never will be enough for someone so incredible like Han.

He read all the letters one by one, trying to go in order and not skip any of them. The days of Jisung are really similar, but he always tries to see the best of every situation. When he read the last letter, it was already midnight.

He can listen to the sound of the fireworks.

He was so tired that the lights didn't bother at all. In less than five minutes he was already sleeping, tomorrow will be a long day.

Wake up the next morning because of the sound of the old doorbell. After a few seconds he opened the door, finding the postman of special days.

—Oh, g'day sir. Are you Lee Minho?

—Yeah —answer a little bit confused, the postman had a package under his arm, not a letter.

—Well this package it's for you, it's sent by Han Jisung. I always come here to bring his letters but I never see the other boy. However it's a pleasure Minho, Merry Christmas.

The blonde boy made a little reverence before the postman leaves the building. Saw the package with caution, it wasn't bigger than a book. Close the entrance door, sit down in the old desk and take off with caution the newspaper that involved a pretty walkman.

It has a little tape inside, accomplished with a letter.

The calligraphy of Jisung was really beautiful, not like his calligraphy that looked like a doctor's. But this time, the words of the black haired boy left him wordless.

The boy that he fell in love with, the same boy that he tried to forget traveling for 4 months, that stupid boy feels the same way that he does.

He just wiped out his tears, pressed the play button and let the feeling flew away..

"Hi Min, if you are listening to this, I hope you had a great christmas".

Romeo save me, i've been feeling so alone

I keep waiting for you, but you never come

Is this in my head? I don't know what to think

He knelt to the ground and pull out a ring

And said: Marry me Julio, you'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all i really know

I talked to you dad, go pick out a black suit

It's a love story, baby, just say "yeah"!

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌

Jisung was working in the bar, it was christmas day and the place was totally full because it is one of the only places open at this time. To see the cold and the snow wasn't an impediment for the people that just keep appearing. That day the black haired boy was working just as a waiter and when the movement calmed down, his boss told him he could go home early.

Since he doesn't know anything about Lee, he worked like it was no tomorrow, wanted to forget him, but taking him out of his mind was an impossible task. His brain was saying that he needed to let him go, but his heart kept asking if he ate, if he slept the necessary hours, if he made new friends, if he was even alive.

Went to his house on the cold night of december. The kids were playing in the snow with their families, drinking hot chocolate and warm sweaters. He was entering his Porsche when he kicked a little package.

He wasn't waiting for anything, but when he looked at who it was, he ran inside his house at light speed. I mean, you don't get a package from Lee Minho everyday.

He opened it desperately, broke the newspaper that was so cautiously involved, just to reveal the same old walkman.

What? It's my walkman, did he even listen to the song?

Destroyed, he went to put the object in his respective place, but when he was about to take out the paper, a little note fell out the table.

"Play the tape again Jisung, please"

Maybe the hope hasn't gone yet.

With the walkman in his hands again, he put on his earphones and pressed play, starting to listen to the beautiful voice of his lover.

"Wassup Hanji. All good?

Thanks for the song, I'm pretty sure that you will be an amazing singer.

I hope you are ok, I recorded a response to the beautiful song you made. Enjoy it, merry christmas Jisung.

I love you Julio, and I know that you love me too

You want a ring and I wanna be with you

But I just can't get down on my knees

'Cause you deserve the world and that just isn't me

So i'll be praying that one day you will find your man

That treats you the way that I know I never can

I wish I could stand next to you in your black suit

But that is not our story, so I can't let you say "yeah".

And with that, they healed, each one by his way, that wound that never has been opened.

They never met or said anything, but maybe without a single word, they assumed everything.

Maybe when they remember or when they look at each other's photographs, a little dumb smile shows up in their faces.

If they miss the other one it is because something really beautiful has left in there.

And here ends the story of Lee Minho and Han Jisung, two youngsters that fell in love but the world didn't cooperate.

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌

Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this silly two shot ^^

The song that Minho singed it's like the Romeo perspetive of the song, I wrote it with  friend and wanted to inclued it here.

If you had any sugerence, tell it to me!

I'm Felix and here I left!