Julio

Disclaimer 1: This fanfic is based of the song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. You can search it and listen to it while you read.

Disclaimer 2: English is not my first language, if something is wrong (grammar, vocabulary, narration) please tell me.

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌

Han Jisung and Lee Minho have been friends by mail since 5 years ago.

We are in 1991, Paris, France. Both have similar lives, both have interest in photography, french gastronomy and music.

However, as much as they might have met in person, they didn't do that.

They met when Minho sent a wrong letter to a girl he liked, because the street was right but the house number was totally wrong.

Han just sent a response clarifying the situation, but his curiosity didn't end there.

The words that the blonde boy wrote feel just like out of a poem. Also the letter comed with a photo that he assumes, the same author. He was smiling with a cake that seemed to bake himself, without forgetting the ethereal beauty that the boy has.

Jisung couldn't resist his interest in that mysterious boy that was so sweet with the words and the actions. He continued sending letters, telling about his days and including photos that he took of himself and his guitar. Just when he was about to surrender his task, Lee's answer finally arrived .

Minho was confused at the beginning, but he answered the questions of the black haired boy and now questions Jisung about his life, continuing the game.

They continued sending letters to each other.

But they don't want to meet in person, no for being rude or something like that, both have their reasons for no do it.

They were confident in each other, but one day, everything was starting to go wrong.

September 7.

Min, how are you going?

I hope you didn't burn your croissants again.

You have to send me a photo when you can finally do it right.

The last month in a university class teaches us how to make chocolate croissants and me and my friend Jaques burn it.

Well, all happens for a reason and practice makes perfection.

Changing the topic, in a week it's my birthday, you may have to prepare something for me Min.

Ok, not like that.

Tell me how it went in your job interview.

-XOXO, Hanji ♡︎

Jisung left the letter in the mail office and turned around to go home again, but for the first time, someone stopped him.

—Hey, you are Han Jisung, right?

The boy looked in the direction the voice came, watching the postman enter the principal room.

—Emm... yeah, it's me. What happens?

—Oh, well in the night a friend always left letters for someone who 's named Han Jisung. You and Minho seem to be very close, I mean, not so many people send letters to each other almost everyday.

—Yeah, something like that.

Close.

A lot of people say that if a friendship seems to be involved in a romantic situation, they end up together or never talk to each other again.