Eye of the Storm

A/N: Well people, here it is. The newest chapter of my Honkai Star Rail story! Not gonna lie, I was a bit hesitant if I should continue this story or not. But after playing the new Penacony quest, my interest on writing this story was renewed.

So yeah, here is the newest chapter of HSR: Interstellar Journey. Now without further ado, let's get on with the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own Honkai: Star Rail or the character in them, they belong to Mihoyo/Hoyoverse

XXXXXXXXXX

"Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station...?"

"Who cares? He's here and alive. Does he look like a mannequin to you?"

"...weak heartbeat and pulse...March, you better do CPR."

"Huh!? Hehe...I—I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!"

His eyes stirred slightly at the distant sounding voice between male and female ringing through his ears as his consciousness returned to him. He was having a massive headache though and if it weren't for his limbs being felt like wet noodle, he would've raised his hand to hold his head right about now.

Still, the feeling of his limb beginning to gradually return to him made him feel a lot better. He also took note that the voices were also silent for some reason. Feeling that something was happening, Caelus slowly but surely opened his eyes—

—before coming into the sight of a dark haired man face inches away from his face, lips puckering up dangerously close to his own.

'What the hell?!'

"Wait — stop it! He's awake!"

Before he could vocally expressed his thoughts, the man's face was pushed aside by a delicate looking hand and he was now face-to-face with a cheerful looking girl with light pink hair.

He let out a grunt as he began to feel his limb moving under his own command. He move his body slightly before his headache returned, causing him to hold onto his head with his right hand. He also took notice that he was leaning against the wall also.

Wait, does that mean they are trying to give him CPR while he was sitting right up? That doesn't sound like the proper form, pretty sure he need to be lied down in order for them to give him CPR.

Another bout of headache pulled him away from his unrelated thought, causing him to wince while clutching his head again. Causing the girl's expression to turn to worry in seconds.

"H-Hey! You alright? Dan Heng, what should we do?"

"Settle down, March. Let's help him get up first."

He wanted to refute that he could do that himself, but the truth was that wasn't the case. So he let them grab the underside of his arm and help get him up from his sitting position, which he silently thanked them for.

He was still having his hand clutching his head while the two other people in the room continued to look at him in concern. Once it was manageable enough, he opened his eyes again and finally took notice of the two people's appearance.

First was the young woman with light pink hair and pink and blue eyes. Her face was set on a clear worried expression, but from the way she seemed to smile when he had woken up, he could hazard a guess he was a rather cheerful girl.

She wears a white top with gold buttons that clips to a black choker, as well as a loose pink and blue overcoat. She also wears a blue and white pleated skirt with a black vest around her waist, a blue camera attached at the hip, as well as black and blue boots and an archery glove on her right hand.