III - A Dreamlike Heathen

"Fuck Noah," She whispered, panting as she threw her head back into the mirror, eyebrows furrowed in pleasure

"Oh my god don't stop." She moaned, and I obliged, giving her everything I could.

"Come Y/N," I said between sucking, and squeezing her hips, "be a good girl for me."

Her legs began to vibrate, her mouth open, sound unable to escape as she shook through her orgasm. I didn't stop until she physically pushed me away, shallow breaths leaving her lips.

I grabbed her chin, pulling her lips to mine, begging her to taste herself from my tongue.

"Life had broken her; just as it had broken him. But when they got together, their pieces became whole. And they started on their journey, together, mended as one." - Steve Maraboli

" - Steve Maraboli

Noah

Twenty fucking thousand dollars. Twenty.

My mind kept racing over two things. The fact I had to somehow come up with all this money myself; and the fact I slept with Y/N last night. I sat on the cot in our motel room the next morning, head in my hands as my leg bounced nervously.

"I-I should go," Y/N hopped off the counter, wiping my release off of her stomach before readjusting her shorts.

"wait-" I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back toward my drunken state, "can I see you again?"

She gave me a wry smile, "I'd like that." She tugged from my grasp but I held her tighter, pulling her into my arms.

My body remained swaying, the euphoria and alcohol mixed, "do you regret what just happened?"

I wasn't sure if this question was for me, or her.

"No," She said, her fingertips running up the skin of my neck. She fit against my body perfectly, as if she was always meant to be there.

I had left the bar with the boys minutes after fucking Y/N's brains out, stealing lingering glances at her figure behind the counter before parting. Even though I was drunk, I couldn't believe it happened... but I needed a release, a bit of euphoria to ride out through dealing with the crushing news D gave us.