Diagnosing Attraction. Part 16

Hey guys!

So I got my exam results on Monday & I can now say that I am now a 3rd year Uni student! :D I'm so relieved to have passed everything & I actually did better than I thought I would! So I went into town & treated myself with a new hoodie & t-shirt :P Which I shouldn't have because my new Batman game on the Tuesday as well :D
And can I just say, I've never had so many issues with a game before! I could only play it for about half an hour before I couldn't play anymore, so I had to leave my Playstation on overnight to download their fix for the game, which said it would take 10 hours! But it's all good now & the game is incredible :P

Please Vote, Comment, Become a Fan, Like my FB Page & Follow me on Twitter! :D

I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Where's Dani? I thought you said you'd both be over," Maddie glanced back at me, as we walked down the hall and into the kitchen.

"She was coming, but one of her friends asked her over to her house, because she was having a last minute party for Halloween." I know Dani will have more fun at her friend's house than here, because they're will only be a few kids here and she'll not really know them.

"Is my company really that bad?" She laughed and we walked into the kitchen, before she made her way over to the refrigerator.

"Well I'm only here because I've nothing else to do," I glanced up at her and smirked, as I set my bag on the worktop.

"I'm surprised you aren't out with your boyfriend," she took out a bottle of water from the fridge and walked over to me.

"He's not my boyfriend and it's not like I see him every day anymore," I laughed and shook my head, while taking out the groceries from the bag.

"You must be by now, it's been long enough," she looked quite surprised.

"It's hasn't really, we've only been out three times and his sister was with us the last time," I explained to her. "I'm not even sure what I would call our relationship or how to describe it," I don't want to put a label on it, because I don't know what he thinks it is.

"I would say you're basically a couple, but he's probably too nervous to ask you because he probably wants to see what you call it first."

"I'm just going with whatever happens right now, so if that means we're just 'seeing each other' for now, then I'm happy with that." I looked up at her and smiled slightly, as she handed me a glass of water.

"I'm sure he'll ask you soon, by what you've told me, it sounds like he likes you just as much as you like him. He probably just wants to have a few more dates first, I know that's what Dan did," she told me about her fiancé.

"I guess we'll see how things go," I raised my eyebrows and sat down on one of the breakfast stools.

"Have you guys even had your first kiss with each other," she really did like to know everything about the dates.

"Not yet, we haven't even hugged yet, I still think we're trying to move away from him being the doctor of my sister and get used to being Harrison and Amy."

"Yeah I guess that makes sense," she pursed her bottom lip out and nodded. "You should've invited him over tonight," she walked around the island and sat down opposite me.

"He's just hanging out with his sister tonight, he's been working ever since she got here and hasn't had the chance to properly catch up with her." I did ask him earlier if he wanted to come, when I was talking to him over the phone while he was on his break, but he told me why he couldn't.