[34]𝓜𝓞𝓝𝓢𝓣𝓔𝓡

-The monster inside me was never
a monster , but a child who craved
love just like any other child-

-The monster inside me was nevera monster , but a child who craved love just like any other child-

🥀

"I'll try...." You said being hesitant

Namjoon looked upright and until you both got off there was no conversation between you two but awkwardness.

As you opened the door of the dorm , you were engulfed in hug , which melted your soul into tears.

Jungkook.

"Y/N? What the actual fuck happened? I swear if you're hurt-" Jungkook says looking at you and holding your shoulders.

"I'm fine.... where's Ji-Jimin?" You mentally cursed yourself for sounding so weak and scared.

"He's in his....room" Jungkook replied and with hesitant steps , and a fear surrounding your body you went to his room and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and the moment he saw you , he froze. He had an expression which wasn't understanble.

"Jimin.... let's talk it out.." You said and again cursed yourself for being so weak.

He let you in but doesn't even utter a word or get close. After seeing your reaction there , he was sacred to even speak, to hurt you.

"Jimin?" You called his name after you sat on the bed.

"Y/N... I'm not a bad guy...I mean I'm a bad guy but not for you , I can make the world my enemy to see you smile. But I won't hurt you. I know I mindlessly shot both of them but with every second I had a fear that you would get hurt and in this world it's the last thing I want to see....just...I won't ask for another chance or forgiveness, it's your choice... I'll just agree on your opinion.... I'm just a monster" Jimin says with sorrowful eyes but he kept himself strong to not cry in front of you.

"Jimin..." You held his hand

"You killed two guys...it was inhumane, I agree. But that's what your job is , I can't complain. Our lives are complicated, but as long as we are together, I can get through everything. I was scared..infact I am scared. But I know that you're not a monster , there's a little boy buried deep within you who gets happy and excited over little things. You're just protecting your inner child" You said and hugged him.

And that's all it takes for you to be alive , his touch. His warmth , and you hate the way he makes you feel , but you also hate the way you don't hate him not even a little bit.

"Y/N , I love you and I can't bare to lose you. You taught me love and life and how to live you made my heart beat." Jimin said his face buried in your neck.

"I love you too... Jimin, but I deserve to know what's up" You said

And he looked at you.

"I need to know what's that all of you talk about? The past" You said