My school shit💀😭

I have no ideas, so I found my old smut oneshot from 8th grade 💀💀
(Also, this is a direct copy of the page.)
Enjoy :)

*VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY SHORT,LIKE SHORT AS HELL,SHORTER THAN SHINOBU(demon slayer) AND LUCIFER (Hazbin hotel)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*

*

*

*

*

I lay on my bed naked,my hands tied above my head with a vibrator on the tip of my dick. "H-holy fuck.." The man holding the vibrator grinned. "You're doing so good for me, tārā." He said, his deep voice against my inner thighs made my legs shudder.

He pulled away the toy and rubbed something near my entrance,I couldn't see since I was blindfolded but it felt hard. Was it his dick? No,his is way bigger. It must be a dildo then.

Nonetheless, I moaned loudly when he inserted the toy in me. He began thrusting it deep in me while groping my chest (I'm writing in class,these niggas are watching me..💀💀💀)

I tried to keep it down,but I guess he didn't like that because the moment I muffled my moans he growled (what is he a dog💀) and pinched my nipple,causing me to yelp.

"Why so shy?" (Why so cringe😭) He leaned towards my ear and whispered,"I want to hear those sweet noises of yours~" I whimpered in response.

"Xain,i-i can't anymore! I want it! Put it in me, *Daddy*!"

*

*

*

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's where my past self ended this...thing.

Crap that was so hard to reread and rewrite. I feel sick💀

Danm.. I was a FREAK to write that with a straight face.

Got people here thinkin I'm writing a poem or some shit.

Anyways, bye :>