⎯⎯ ୨ Requests ୧ ⎯⎯

Welcome to the Requests.

Directions to make a request:

1. Choose up to 3 characters (any gender) x Y/N (side characters not included).

2. Choose the gender of Y/N, either male, female or GN (It's best if you keep this as GN reader)

3. Choose either a platonic or romantic relationship. 

4. Include a short description of what happens in the story (around 1-2 sentences, the more descriptive you are, the more likely the chapter I write for you will match what you were looking for). You can also include that you want it to be fluff/angst/something like that.

5. And you're done! Please note if there's too many requests I may take much longer to respond or not end up writing your request at all. Requests with more likes will be more likely to be chosen.

Example:

Raiden Shogun x Y/N

Male Y/N

Platonic relationship

Angst, Raiden returns back from deadly war

If I have accepted your request, I will reply to your comment in around 1 hour-7 days. Your chapter will be published in around 1-7 days.

Notes:

- If I wish to take a break, it will usually say so at the top of this page (the request page).

- This is a primarily SFW book, I don't mind mild romantic interactions like kissing and/or hugging but nothing too explicit.

- If you have not listed all the information above in your request, your request will not be chosen!

- If you are requesting a chapter with a romantic relationship, you cannot choose any short female characters. (Nahida, Klee, etc.)

- You must be ok with me sharing your username on top of your requested chapter.

Please make sure you have read everything I have listed before making a request!

Thank you for reading!