1. - The start

All the media in the story does not belong to me. All the rights belong to the rightful people.

Characters and world history is altered and not a complete representation of their real life counterparts.

---------------

Date: 6th August 2023

Location: Oakland, California

That is where it all changed... for the girls atleast.

The idea of the vacation had started with Bae wanting to see some of the US. IRyS and Ina agreed it would be nice to have a group tour. Gura and Mumei pitched in and it evolved into a full on discussion.

Some of the girls were throwing ideas on where in the US would be fun to go. Nerissa gave a suggestion for California, since it is a popular tourist destination. Then other members started to chime in, although this was only a discussion and not a confirmed plan.

One of the managers saw this discussion since it was a discord group for EN and sent the idea to Yagoo, who agreed with it and even decided to pay for the travel expenses. The girls were delighted when they received the news and the discussion became a proper confirmed plan. Now they needed a plan for when and where.

In the end, all of myth and promise decided to join. From advent only Nerissa decided to come. Then Bae decided to invite Sana, who was happy to join. And from management, one albino by the name of Lilac. A total of 13 people

 They decided to start with Las Vegas and roam to different points of interest in California.

Surely having 13 hot people could not go wrong.

---------------

If you asked Ina if she expected to be kidnapped, she'd answer no. If you asked her if she prepared for this situation, then she'd still say no.

Now if you asked that same question about being kidnapped to Mumei, then she'd answer no. But if you asked if she was prepared for it ever happening, then she'd answer yes. Because it was America, and she was taught to be careful like this since she was small. She was in one van and some of her friends were in another van. Which was why she was stuck on what to do.  So for help she reached her hand to the one sitting next to her.

---------------

Calli wondered why things had gone so wrong for them.

The trip officially started when they all landed and grouped up with each other on the third of August, that counted as the first day of the trip. They spent it resting and lounging around in the hotel. The second day they roamed around Las Vegas. The third day was a road trip to San Francisco while sightseeing. They were supposed reach San Francisco by night, but it had already become evening by the time they reached Mt. Diablo en route. So, instead they decided to stay in Oakland for the night. The fourth day they decided to roam around Oakland for a few hours then go to San Francisco after lunch.

And then they got threatened and kidnapped.

---------------

August in Oakland was cool. Usually reaching a max of 23°C and minimum of 14°C.

Ina enjoyed the mornings when she woke up early, it was slow and comfortable. And Oakland had nice weather. So when the others asked her if she wanted join them to roam around the city till lunch, she accepted even though she knew her legs would start to ache within an hour or two of walking.

Luckily for her they had rented three cars for all of them, so she didn't have to walk much.

They started at the Oakland Zoo. It would take a quite a while to see the entire thing, so they decided to look around the zoo for an hour then leave.

Next they went to a mall nearby for some food. Ina looked at her phone for the time as the order was being prepared. It read 8:34 AM. The order would take at least 20 minutes, she had time.

...

The 'priestess' looked at her phone again, it read 9:17 AM. She and the others had finished their food, it was delicious. It was time to move out again. This time they were goin to the Oakland Museum of California, and the same as last time there was a time limit.

...

She found the museum interesting. There were so many items, old items, ancient items, cultural items. And her favorite part was the artistic stuff. She heard her name being called, it was Ame. It had already been an hour and a half, it was time to go.

This time they decided to go to Jack London Square as their last destination and then go to San Francisco. They were walking around as a group and eventually thanks to Gura and Mumei, they somehow got lost.

Luckily they had some Americans members on their side, along with Google Maps. They slowly made their way back to their rented vehicles while still sightseeing on their way. Albeit with a different shorter route instead of backtracking.

That is when she saw Ame suddenly stop and stiffen. Ame was now behind her. She turned toward Ame and saw someone behind Ame, she was about to ask what happened. Then she suddenly felt something press into her back and an arm arm stop her in her place.

???: "Don't move an inch."

---------------