2. Kidnapping

All the media in the story does not belong to me. All the rights belong to the rightful people.

Characters and world history is altered and not a complete representation of their real life counterparts.

---------------

Kiara was enjoying the day.

They went to different places and saw different sights. She got to experience a different culture compared to her own. And the best part was that it was with friends, which just made it so much more fun-filled and enjoyable.

But now? She was anything but feeling positive.

Currently she was stuck between Fauna on her left and one of the kidnappers on her right. Fauna was holding her hand and it helped reassure her that she was not alone in this. But that was not enough, both their hands were unsteady and sweaty.

She could feel her body and it was not like her normal self. Her right arm was around her self and she could feel it shivering and shaking. Her left hand which was intertwined with Fauna's was periodically being clenched and unclenched. She also kept alternating between clenching and bouncing her legs. And the best way she could describe the feeling in her stomach was sick, she couldn't pinpoint what type sick it was, all she could say was it was a weird sick feeling. She was sweating despite feeling cold shivers down her back.

The car swerved around another corner. And she squished herself closer to Fauna. The car was below the speed limit, but the driving was crude and irresponsible.

---------------

To say Fauna was scared was an understatement.

She held Kiara's hand and kept on clenching and unclenching to reduce the anxiety, but she wasn't sure if it was helping her or Kiara. Still she kept on doing it to remind herself to remain calm, panic would only make it worse.

The car swerved to the right, and Kiara started squishing herself closer. Fauna used her left hand to hold unto Kiara's left forearm. She could hear Kiara muttering German, it sounded like prayers.

She leaned into Kiara's ear and started whispering sweet nothings. Kiara stopped actively squishing herself onto Fauna but still remained leaning on her. Her mutterings stopped and she turned toward Fauna and nodded gratefully.

Atleast she helped her senpai calm down a bit.

It didn't last for long.

---------------

She was small, literally. People would mistake her for a child on so many occasions. She didn't like it one bit, she never did. She hated being treated like a child.

But in that moment, she truly felt like a helpless child.

She was trying to stop her tears. She failed miserably and no one could blame her for it.

She was scared, so very scared.

It didn't matter how hard she tried to calm herself, it all failed.

---------------

Ame didn't show it but she was still nervous. She could feel the anxiety roll off Kronii. She had to calm the dork down somehow. And in what her brothers call typical Ame behaviour she tried to help the person next to her, even if she herself wasn't in the best state.

She didn't know how to do that though. Words might worsen the situation especially with one of the kidnappers one her right. So she took one of Kronii's hand in her own.