Author's Note

This is important so please give some time to read. This won't take a while and it's also for your own convenience as well. Now, to get straight to the point, I want to tell you some few things. First, I don't play Genshin Impact at all. However, I did an intensive research about Fontaine and a bit about the world's lore.

Rest assured as I'm confident that I will be able to deliver the story with precise accuracy accordingly to the game itself. I did a 22 hour or 4 days worth of research. I'm perfectionist afterall. However, if you see mistakes in my part, please do tell me as I'm just a nerd who studied Genshin Impact out of attraction to Clorinde's mommy vibe. No, I'm not a simp. I swear to Clorinde's sexy voice.

There's one more thing I'm concerned. It's about Clorinde herself. Since she doesn't have enough screentime, I don't have much information in my disposal even no matter how much I tried digging which took me for 3 whole estimated hours. Though, I keep observing her behavior, even repeating some clips.

Everything will be based on the walkthrough I've watched and several speculation from the fanbase so please keep that in mind and read at your own risk. Lastly, I'm planning to put some interesting theories from the fanbase to make it a lot more entertaining.

That's all and thanks for your time reading. The rest are just about general information so you may now skip, but much appreciated if you might read it as well.

Please be reminded that there are some sentences that has been paraphrased and refined with the assistance of a language model for better reading experience

Please be reminded that there are some sentences that has been paraphrased and refined with the assistance of a language model for better reading experience. Anyways, I'm a very busy person, so don't expect fix and fast update.

Note to those who still doesn't know me yet; once I serialized something, I will make an illustrations to it, atleast one per chapter. The story cover is not mine. I don't have any rights to the said artwork. Credits to its own respective owner.

If you have any inquiries, feel free to chat me privately on my social media accounts, or you can even ask a question through a comment. Votes and commenting your thoughts about the story are very welcome and recommended. Please follow me here in Wattpad if you want, as well as my Facebook account, Mira Quinn Whitlock.

Enjoy reading!