𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 03

Jungkook: "Get in." He said harshly.

Jungkook was wearing  a black jacket, a black shirt, and black pants. His black hair was messy and his icy blue eyes were cold and unyielding.

He looked down at Yn expectantly, his face expressionless. She hesitated for a moment before climbing onto the bike behind him, her heart racing in fear.

As she wrapped her arms around his waist, she could feel the tension in his body. He didn't seem to want her there at all.

The wind whipped through Yn's hair as Jungkook started the bike, the engine roaring to life. She could feel his muscles tense beneath her hands as he gripped the handlebars tightly.

He looked ahead, his jaw clenched, his blue eyes narrowed in determination. His expression was cold and unyielding, making her shiver slightly.

She could tell that he was furious with her, and she didn't know what to do to make it better.

As they drove through the quiet neighborhood, Jungkook didn't say a word. Yn tried to think of something to say to break the silence, but nothing came to mind.

She didn't want to make things worse, but the tension between them was unbearable. Finally, they arrived at a large, elegant house.

Jungkook parked the bike and got off, still not saying a word. He turned to face her, his expression unreadable.

He looked at her with a mix of anger and annoyance. His  eyes were piercing, examining her face as if trying to decide something.

His jaw was clenched tight, and his hands were balled into fists at his sides.

He was tall and broad-shouldered, towering over her. The silence between them seemed to grow louder with each passing second.

As they walked up the path to the house, Yn could feel his eyes on her back, following her every movement.

She could almost feel the anger radiating off of him in waves. When they reached the front door, Jungkook paused, glancing over his shoulder at her.

Jungkook: "This is where I live." He said, his voice cold and emotionless. "You're going to be staying here with me for the next few months."

Yn looked up at him, her eyes wide with shock. She couldn't believe her ears.

Yn: "W-What do you mean? You can't make me live with you!" she stammered, feeling panic rising in her chest.

Jungkook: "call your mom and ask where are you going to live"

He opened the door and walked in. Yn hesitantly followed him inside, taking in her surroundings.

The house was beautiful, decorated with expensive furniture and artwork. The walls were adorned with paintings and photographs, many of them featuring Jungkook.

The floor was made of polished wood, and a grand staircase led up to the second floor.

Jungkook: "Go upstairs and change into something comfortable. You'll be staying in my room." He said, his voice still emotionless. "And don't touch anything that's mine."

She went upstairs and tried to find her room, but the house was so big and she didn't know where to go. She again went downstairs and saw jungkook.

Yn: "Where's is my room?"

Jungkook: "You'll be staying in my room." He replied, pointing upstairs to the second floor. "But I expect you to sleep on the couch."

Yn: "You have so many rooms, why do I have to stay in your room?"

Jungkook: "Because I said so." He answered coldly. "Now go upstairs and change into something comfortable. You can use my bathroom down the hall."

Yn: "I can stay on my own also.. You are no one to order me"

Jungkook: "Call your dad and ask if you can live somewhere else . But until then, you're staying here." He said, turning his back on her.

She went upstairs, feeling more angry and upset than ever. She found a room at the end of the hall, which she assumed was Jungkook's.

It was a huge room, with a king-sized bed, a walk-in closet, and a balcony overlooking the city. There was also a spacious bathroom connected to the room.

She changed into a pair of comfortable pajamas and climbed into bed, still seething with anger.

Jungkook came inside and saw her on his bed.

Jungkook: "Why the fuck you are sitting on my bed?"

Yn: "I just want to sleep on my own. You have so many rooms. You can just put me up in one of them."

Jungkook: "No you'll stay infront of me. I don't want anyone to touch my bed." He said and sat next to her.

She glared at him, feeling more irritated by the second.

Yn: "This is so unfair, Jungkook. You don't have to do this. I can find somewhere else to stay."

Jungkook: "Call your dad right now "

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, refusing to look at him.

Yn: "Fine"

Jungkook: "What do you mean by fine?"

Yn: "I'm calling my dad."

She said through gritted teeth. She pulled out her phone and dialed her father's number, waiting for him to pick up.

Jungkook: "Put the phone on speaker "

On the call
Yn: "Hello dad"

Dad: "Y/N? What's wrong? Is everything alright?"

Yn: "Dad, Can I live somewhere else other than Jungkook house "

Dad: "What? Why do you want to live somewhere else? You can't just move out because you don't want to live with him. You have to give me a reason."

Yn: "He is very irritating and I don't like the way he treats me. He is so rude and bossy."

Dad: "Y/N, I understand you're upset, but you have to learn to get along with him. This is for the best. You can't just give up on your family because you have a few disagreements."

Dad: "We are doing this for your safety. you know I have enemies , I can't leave you with them alone. You will stay with Jungkook for now, and we will see how things go. But I expect you two to behave like adults and sort out your differences. Do you understand me, Y/N?"

Yn: "Yeah, dad. I understand." She said through gritted teeth, hanging up the phone.

Jungkook looked satisfied with the conversation. "Good, now that that's settled, you'll be staying here. You can use my bathroom and anything in my room that you need, but don't touch anything that's mine. Do you understand me"