𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -𝟒

Yn: "atleast give me another room to stay in. This is your room"

Jungkook: "As I said, you can use anything in my room that you need, but you'll be sleeping on the couch. Now, go get some rest."

Yn: "Don't you dare to bully me in uni Jeon"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned away, clearly not amused by her comment. He didn't respond. Instead, he went to his bed and lay down, facing away from her.

She reluctantly climbed onto the couch and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

In night (Around 2 am)

Yn: "Jungkook wake-up"

Jungkook opened his eyes lazily, the room still dark. He could hear her voice, muffled by the pillow she was using as a makeshift headrest.

Jungkook: "What do you want?" he grumbled.

Yn: "Im hungry . Can we order something to eat?" she asked softly.

Jungkook: "Fine. What do you want?" He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Yn: "I don't know, Maybe burger"

Jungkook: "Okay, give me a minute." He climbed out of bed and headed towards his bathroom, still half-asleep. After using the bathroom,

Jungkook: "What's your order?" he asked, yawning.

Yn: "I'll have a cheeseburger with fries and a sprite."

He opened his phone  and ordered two burgers and fries with a sprite for her. Then he climbed back into bed, pulling the covers over himself.

Jungkook:"It'll be here in about half an hour." He muttered before falling back asleep.

Yn: "Don't sleep... I'll feel scared  if you sleep and I'll be all alone..."

Jungkook turned over, not bothering to look at her.

Jungkook: "You're not alone. I'm right here." He mumbled, already drifting back to sleep.

She didn't say anything else, just watched him sleep. It was strange how he could be so annoying and rude, but also seem so... harmless when he was asleep.

After 25 minutes

Yn heard a knock on the door and she went to jungkook to wake him up.

Yn:  "Jungkook wake up, food's here."

She nudged him gently, but he didn't budge. She sighed and climbed off the couch, going to answer the door. There stood the delivery person with two bags of food.

She paid for them and brought the order back inside, setting it down on the coffee table.

Yn: "Thanks." She said, turning back to Jungkook. "Come on, wake up. Food's here." She nudged him again, more insistently this time.

Finally, he groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook: "What is it?"

Yn: "Food 's here"

Jungkook looked at her, still half-asleep. Then, his stomach growled loudly.