T E N

Even her rage is beautiful

-r.h Sin

Age: 14
Sereia Jones

Drama, Sereia hated drama but being friends with Athena's favorite daughter didn't help. It had been 2 weeks, Percy was to leave tomorrow. Luke had been training him. The situation had its positives and negatives. Sereia didn't have to see her brother and him telling her he need her. While that means she hadn't seen Luke much. Also Annabeth had been trying to make Aurora mad. Sometimes she would walk up to them saying, "I need to borrow Sereia, for the quest the Gods are sending us on."

Aurora would look at her, say a smug remark to make Annabeth storm off.

That was happened right now. Annabeth is in front of the two girls, "Look Sereia we need to make a plan."
"I'm not going."

Aurora laughed at Annabeth's face, the blonde basically growled. Sereia felt weird, both girls had beautiful blonde hair. Both had stormy eyes. Aurora's almost empty, while Annabeth's full of life. While watching the sisters Sereia felt her head to begin to throb. The sisters augmented began to progress to them yelling.

"At least I'm going on a Quest." Aurora smiled at her sister's pettiness. The blonde leaned down to her sister's ear and whispered, "I've met mother, I've felt her hug, and I've heard her praise me more than once."

The older girl stepped away from her sister knowing she had struck a nerve. All Annabeth wanted was to be noticed by her mother. All Athena had done for her was help her safety get to the camp. Athena had given her sister necklace, a sword, and other gods loved her.

   "Hey can we go?" Sereia tugged at her friend's sleeve. Aurora stared at her horrified sister face before turning to leave. A sly grin appeared on her face as they walk.

While the brunette's headache gets worse. Sereia tried to ignore it but she couldn't. Before long she couldn't hear anything, she assumed it was her body's doing. But she found her self slowly going numb. First it was her arms then her legs.

The blonde was too busy talking about how funny Annabeth's face was, to notice the girl becoming frantic. Aurora was used to Sereia being quiet. Aurora was the one who talked while Sereia listened.

    Sereia soon realized it wasn't her body's doing. She started to freak out. She tried to say something but she couldn't. That's when she realized, this wasn't normal. Sereia felt dizzy and she let that control her, in hopes when she wakes up she'll be able to control her body.

    "Aurora help." Aurora watched as the brunette fall to the ground. She stood in shock before kneeling down to her friend. Aurora felted her head before crying out for help. Aurora didn't want to pick the girl up, she was not gonna hurt herself. Aurora watched as Chris runs to them.

    "What happened?" Chris asked.

  "I don't know — I was talking and then she collapsed." Aurora watched as Chris picked the girl up.

   "I'll bring her to the big house, you go get Will." Chris commanded and Aurora nodded her head. Chris picked the girl up and ran. Chris was Sereia's friend, also Lukes brother. He knew the way he felt towards her.