S E V E N T E E N

17 | Percy's POV

            The young blonde paced around his room. He was supposed to find his long lost sister? How? There are over a billion people in this world. The boy is at a lost, so did what any other person would do.

"What do you mean?" The blonde said on his bed. Her legs crossed with her eyebrows raised.

"I have a sister who will destroy Olympus." I restate. Her grey eyes widened while she nods her head.

      "Why did he tell you — wait we have been back for 2 days. Why are you just now telling me!" Annabeth says. I watch as her eyebrows pull together.

      "I didn't think of it?" Annabeth pushed past me, looking out into the ocean. Since Poseidon's cabin is right in front of the ocean.

     "So we need to watch all of the unclaimed children — crap." Annabeth lets out a frustrated grunt.

     "I sent a letter my father." Annabeth says slowly, "he wants to spend the school year with me."

    I smile brightly at her, I don't understand why she is acting like it's so horrible, "Great! I'm happy for you Annabeth."

      "Percy! Listen to me." Annabeth snaps. I did! I wanted to shout back.

     "I'm not gonna be here after tomorrow. Either are you!" I blinked a couple times trying to understand. Every time I blinked it looked like she was getting annoyed.

      "We have to find your sister before we leave!" OH. That makes sense. Gosh today is today gonna be exhausting.

    "She has to be here already, because she has to be older than you. And the big 3 children give off a scent." Annabeth rambles on before grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of MY cabin.

          "Luke!" Annabeth yells out. I almost gag, her voice changed and she has a sweet smile on her lips. It's so weird to see her like this. Luke turned his head and said something to the boy next to him.

      "Hey." He calls out. My eyes widen, she can't be thinking about telling Luke? Wait. We should, he is head of Hermes. He would know. Great job Wise girl.

     "I — we need your help." Annabeth glances at me. He nods his head,

      "I have a sister who will make Olympus fall and Poseidon has sent me to find her, and she should be in Hermes cabin, because you're head of the cabin, We though you would know." I say in one breath. Luke chuckles at me and smiles.

      "Okay, so you have a sister. And she's gonna make Olympus fall?" Luke glances at Annabeth.

      "Yes apparently the fates told them." Annabeth says. Luke nods his head and looks around.

        "If the fates told them, that means it's unexpected fate. Those old women like to know what's going on at all time. I see they are being petty." Luke said while looking at the ground.