( chapter 9 ) - Jealousy

"EUGENE!!, MOM!!!"

ella waved hi, as Eugene smiled,waving hi back from where he sat. As excitement bubbled in him, this was her first performance! He was so excited to see his little star shine. While his mother sat beside him,waving back with a camera in hand.

"Go sweetpeps!" Their mom cheers, her grin as bright as day, Eugene smiled brightly up at her. Then Eugene looked back to the stage, as ella stopped waving, and had a fearful look.

Eugene knew she was looking around for dad, but it was no use, just looking through the crowd, unrecognizable faces was all she saw. And Eugene knew what that felt like..

But.. Eugene looked back to see his mom waved back,seemingly like she snapped her out of her trance and gave her a thumbs up. That bright smile back on,

Oh, how he missed that beautiful bright smile.

Her bright smile.

'Just like mom's'

-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-

"Bye kittens! See you at school!"

Luke waved bye,as Eugene frantically waved bye back. A bright grin on, oh how his cheeks definitely hurt at the moment, his teeth clenched so tightly, just cause he wanted to keep his bright smile at luke who gave the same smile back.

Clearly the two need a room-

Wait no,that wasn't in the script-

-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-

Gasps from the crowd, as Eugene immediately looked up at his mom who stood up, worry and fear was what Eugene saw from his mother. The look made him worried. Maybe he shouldn't have fallen asleep-

Then his mother rushed away,excusing herself when she passed by people who were at their seats. As she rushed over to the stage. There she tried to stop the fight between the two kids.

There Eugene stood there in shock,watching the scene unfold. There ella tried to push away from the girl, who looked mildly mad for a kid her age-

Snapping out of his thoughts,there he stared at the girl who takcled ella once more, and flunked a punch at her. While his mom worriedly tried to separate the two.

-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-

Eugene hums,as he walked inside the building,swinging his hips from side to side,bag hung on one shoulder, and his brightest smile. Eugene was grinning so hard that he thought his cheeks split grom pure glee.

Isn't that unfortunate.

Eugene shook his head,as he walked up the stairs,yup, stairs once more. They didnt bothered to fix the elevator yet, and it's been a pretty long- well no,its just been a week. Well that doesn't matter.

Eugene nods his head,as he hums,one step after another,one hum of a song, his finger tips onto the railing, a chill down his spine.

There.. he stopped for a moment,he knew this feeling,there it was again.. he looked around.

Why-

How did everyting sound so echoey..

Eugene huffed,as he took another step. Collecting himself up as he slipped at that one step, he let out a shaky sigh,and kept going.