°•♡Intro + Prologue♡•°

The story which starts with the unwanted relationship of marriage but end with being the best one...♡

The story of a Young Hukum of a village who dedicated his whole life in the welfare of his people.....get married to a low status rare intersex person....who become his reason to live...to love....who become his pride

HUKUM'S PRIDE

Contains

Top Kook
Bottom Taehyung
Intersex Concept
Indian Tadka on top
Lots of Romance
Green Flag Jeon Jungkook
No angst
No cheat
No stupid drama and third character

°•~~~~♡♡~~~~•°

PROLOGUE

"Papa why everyone treat you like a God here"
A 14 years old cute lil boy ask his father who was writing the letter to the new politician of constructing a new hospital and roads in village....

The cute lil boy father placed his pen down and cupped his son cheeks and said

"Beta they dont treat me like a god , they treat me the same way I treat them...
I try my best to use my education in the best way for my villagers so that instead of becoming a drug addict , robbers and bad person...they become  police officers,  doctors hmmm"

The cute lil boy smiled revealing his most beautiful bunny smile and he said

"I will become like you dad , the best Hukum of this village  , Hukum Jeon Jungkook"

.

.

.

.

"Hukum Jeon Jungkook ki jai ho"(Hail the King Jeon Jungkook)

(Hail the King Jeon Jungkook)

The chants of the villagers were echoing in the big playground where the audience of 500+ people were chanting the name of only one person and that is Jeon Jungkook..

Jungkook the Youngest owner of the Village showed his palm which made the audience to immediately went silent....he took the mic and said in a cold voice

" I know you all are indeed very happy that I am elected as the Hukum of this village and I promise to fulfill all the responsibilities of the Hukum but I want you all to respond me the same way I am working for you all....

I know there are some people or to say politicians who are trying to create a riot among the classes and I swear to my dead parents if anything stupid happen in my village then I will kill the person right here the moment I catch him or her"

Everyone cheered for the New Hukum of there village who is same like his late father......

Jungkook's only cousin looked at his brother with a sad smile and sighed in his mind seeing the tired look on his brother face....

.

.

.

What do you think what made Jungkook to hold this big responsibility at the age of 20 instead of enjoying his life...

What do you think what will happen in this story.....

Who will become this Hukum's pride and how???...

Stay tuned for next part of the story...because I am bad in writing prologue hehe....