°•♡Episode 01♡•°

♡....Enjoy reading the first chapter.....♡

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV

"Hukum ye hai wo ladka jo meri beti ko preshan kar raha tha , iski wajah se meri beti school nahi jaa rahi thi , isne dhamki di thi ki agar meri beti ne uski baatein nahi maani to ye kuch galat krega"

(King he is the boy who was harassing my daughter, because of him my daughter was not going to school, he threatened that if my daughter did not accept his order then he would do something wrong.)

A lady dressed in a simple saree said infront of the Hukum of the village who was sitting in his office wearing a casual white shirt with black pant....the black jacket was hugging the fabric of white shirt in a perfect way....

The person who was sitting on that royal chair glared at the boy who was looking like a complete sweat mess....and who will not after all the head of the village is glaring at him.....

"Agar koi ladki naa bole to iska matlab kya hota hai??"
(What does it mean if a girl say no)

"Agar koi ladki naa bole to iska matlab kya hota hai??"(What does it mean if a girl say no)

Jeon Jungkook, the person who can make his enemies sweat in fear....asked the boy who was fidgeting with his fingers.....he was feeling his throat dry....but still that boy managed to speak in a low whisper voice

"Ladki ki na mtlb na hoti h...h..hukum"
(King if a girl say no then it's a no)

The boy felt like to bury himself in ground when he saw Hukum stood up from his place and started to take steps towards him....

Jungkook placed his hand on that boy shoulder and said in a deep dominating voice

"Agli baar se kisi bhi ladki ko preshan krne se pehle....apne bole hue shabd yaad rakhna warna agli baar se maafi mangne ke liye tum zinda nahi rahoge samjhe"