2| "𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯"

"SUCKING AT SEDUCTION"for the foot

for the foot...flirting...thing i envisioned that scene where that one girl rubs her foot against Will's ankle in stranger things lmao.
•••

You return to the hotel, looking around the parlor as you enter. Your eyes dart from side to side, taking note of your surroundings. Husker is tending the bar, Angel Dust is sleeping on the sofa, Charlie and Vaggie are out on a date night, according to the colorful note that's been left on the front door, and you can hear the pitter-patter of Niffty's rapid movements upstairs. That leaves only one mystery to be uncovered: where the hell is Alastor? You take a seat at the bar, crossing one leg over the other and putting one hand on the counter, meeting Husker's eyes. "A martini, if you'd be so kind. Gin, not vodka." You say, raising an eyebrow.

Husker grunts in acknowledgement, turning his back to you as he sifts through the vast array of glasses on the shelves. Glasses clink together as he does so, and you sigh under your breath. After a few painful minutes of Husker bumping things together and struggling to find the bottles he needed, he fills the shapely glass with ice, tossing a lemon peel garnish on top of that and filling the remaining space with gin and vermouth. With an irritated grumble, he slides it across the counter to you, and you bring the glass to your lips. "You ever fuckin' hear of the word please?"

"Doesn't ring a bell." You retort without missing a beat, locking eyes with him as you sip your martini, never averting your gaze. Husker is the first to break the prolonged eye contact, turning his head away with a scoff. You smirk and set the now empty glass down on the counter. "I like your bow-tie, you're like a sexier Charlie Chaplin."

Husker's eye twitches in annoyance and you lean further over the countertop, biting your lip playfully. He takes your empty glass, chucking the lonesome olive into the trash and wiping it out, avoiding eye contact as he does. Your gaze snaps to the front door as Alastor comes striding in, twirling his staff in his left hand. He hums a fun little tune to himself, but his eye-bags are notable deeper than they were when you left this morning.

"Rough day in the office?" You ask impishly, your grin widening further.

The radio demon laughs animatedly, cocking his head from side to side, punctuating each hearty chuckle. All the while, he strides toward you. "That's one way of putting it, my flirtatious friend! So goes the life of an Overlord, yes indeed-y!"

You look him up and down, hesitating for a moment before brushing your boot-clad foot against his ankle, pushing the cuff of his pants up slightly in the process. You don't dare take your eyes off his face, analyzing his body language and facial reaction. "You know, I'm very good at relieving tension." Your smirk, narrowing your eyes.

"Aha! Sorry to disappoint, but your sexual advances don't work on me, my friend!" Alastor shuts you down, taking a step back and letting your foot fall back to the floor. His grin stiffens, narrowing his eyes as well, glaring you down despite his charming smile.