XIAVIAN

The chapter contains sexual abuse, you can skip the chapter if you wish to not read. I hope you all enjoy the chapters ahead.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

He held both her wrists in his one hand and shoved it above her head. He threw himself on top of her, all the while his other hand had shut her mouth. She saw him, felt him strong on top of her. He stared right into her eyes, she found only anger. Anger that would consume her, burn her down. His eye were deep black, he was the most handsome looking danger she had ever seen. The only thought that broke her heart is, why hate? Why hate every single time. Parents hate, siblings hate, friends hate, lovers hate, she was okay with enemy's hate. But now some random person hates her too. He is ready to rape her? He hates her to that extent? She is ready to be killed in the most horrible way, she has gone through it. But the sexual abuse makes her numb, she starts hating herself, she loses all the confidence it takes years to build. And then it takes again months to rebuild the same stronger self. She wants to scream but her voice is long gone, she wants to fight but her body has given up, she want to die with all her dignity if that is what is going to happen today, but her heart tells her why she is human, the sharp pain makes it difficult for her to breath. Her heart beat... no, theirs heartbeat. They were synced, he noticed it too. She slowly could breathe, when he removed his hand from her mouth. He broke their eye contact and went for her neck.

'Please, .... no' she begged, she cannot go through this again and again. She just can't.

'Kill....' she said making him look at her

'Me instead' her eyes were filled with tears, but she held like she did always.

'There is no fun in that baby' His voice, he was near to her ear. She could not move a finger.
He placed his hands on her stomach and started to slowly move upwards.

'Actually I had all plans of finishing you tonight, ' yes, yes please do that was all she wanted to say. His hands stopped just below her breasts.

'But.... then I saw you undress before, No man would let go of this opportunity' he said the last sentence raising his face from hers and then looked at her breasts and then back at her.

'Why?' Not what he was doing but why he was in her bedroom watching her waiting for her,why he wanted to kill her

'Brother' he said and the hatred was back, he cupped her breasts with his right hand and made her feel what Pain is. He was looking at her, like he enjoyed the pain he is making her go through. He pressed them with all the force he had, suddenly it stopped when a tear slid down from her eyes. She opened her eyes, he was still staring at her. She didn't just see him, but she saw every person who had done this to her before, this face is going to be registered one among them too.

He replaced his hands with mouth. It wasn't the pleasure she wanted to feel, it was only pain. He bit her nipples so bad she was scared that she was bleeding. She just closed her eyes, if this is how he starts she dare not think what follows. She wanted to fight him, he still had one hand secured her hands. But she didn't even try, her body was froze, she only felt alive when the tears hit the bedsheets scrolling down her face.

'GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!!!!!' she heard someone shout, it made him flinch too. She turned towards the man, it was Danius.

'You want her first brother?'

'GET. THE. FUCK. OFF. HER. XIAVIAN'

XIAVIAN.

he raised himself like he sensed something was wrong, she wanted to get up and run too, but she could not feel her body. It was all too numb. Danius came beside her, covered with the blankets and then slowly raised her head. He cupped her cheeks

'You identify me?'

Do I?

Yes

She blinked her eyelids, that felt like the first movement. And slowly the feeling overflowed, her breast was screaming because of pain. Her heart felt like it was ripped, she hugged herself and started sobbing. No it was not the kind everyone does, it was scream, it was roar, it was everything that was too much inside her. She screamed the way her heart hurt. It was all too much, it happened again, it happened again. She again could not breathe.

'Laila,' she looked into those eyes

'Can I touch you' Danius

She was scared, what if he does the same to her? They are brothers, it happened because of him in first place. But she simply looked at him, neither denied nor agreed. He hugged her. With her face on to his chest. Like he was trying to hide her from the reality she was trying to escape.

'I can kill him, do you want me to?'

What?!!

Did she hear him right?, he was ready to kill his brother for her? No no this is how a person is manipulated into believing them.

'Mind explaining what you are doing Danius?, we have clear orders to finish her tonight. You are busy love doing to her' The other man finished, his voice filled rage inside her, she wanted to rip his skin, she wanted to break those teeth he bit her with, she wanted to fracture those hands he held her with, she was ashamed of herself that she did not even give him a fight, but what was she supposed to do when her body turns numb? But now she is not numb, she is the fucking fire men fear her for.

Danius pulled out of her, and ran towards Xiavian in long strides. He punched him straight onto his face, taking him aback.

'What the fuck...' another punch, then another why was he not fighting back? She knows he is equally powerful as Danius then why is he taking it all, seems like he is coward, his manhood straightens only in front of a weak women. Wait she wasn't weak. But she was not strong now too, the sound of punches started to fade slowly and her eyes were shutting. They met the deep black eyes, and even with the last breath she took while she was awake she promised, she will make all of them pay. Then followed her home - Darkness.