3:What an Eventful Day!

I rose up from the threshold as i finished putting on my shoes
I grabbed the doorknob saying "Mum Im leav-
"Ivy come here"i heard mom call me from OUTSIDE the house.I poked my head from the door and saw mom talking to a boy with ginger blonde hairs , to be honest they looked like freshly boiled spaghetti. His black eyes spoke the unspoken, he looked at me and smiled a smile that reached upto his eyes and wrinkled them . He was kinda short for a boy but had an apperance that had something captivating about it.
I walked towards them
"Ivy" Said mom
"Yea?"
"Meet Michel Jackson" mom said gesturing her open palm towards the boy.
"And Michel this-"
I didn't actually mean to be rude but subconsciously i was curious and cut mom off in mid-sentence saying
"Michel Jackson??".
"Ya" mom said and Michell Jackson nodded.
"Like the dancer??"
"No!" mom chuckled as she continued repeating what she said
"Not Michel Jackson ,Michel Jackson!!"
"Is there a difference??" i asked frowning in confusion.
Now mom said mouthing the words word-by-word.
"Michel Jack's Son!!!!!"
"Oh!!!!!!!!" i said suprised as well embarassed.
"Michel this is Ivy" mom said turning to michel who was now controlling his laugh by pressing his lips together,He extended his hand and i shook it.

"Alright!! Why don't you guys walk to school together! You guys are late anyways"
"But-" i protested
"No time for that" mom said
"But-"
"No time for that either" mom said rushing us onto the street.

We walked in awkward silence until he spoke.
"So....Which class?"
"10-D" i answered.
He asked me more questions to which i patiently answered and asked those same questions back to him.

We walked,He talked.
We walked some more,
he talked some more.

Until we reached the school and i saw Eugene waving at me ,i waved back energetically and said to Michel "I'll be off, See you around!" as i smiled at him and ran towards Eugene.

"Who was that?"
"Neighbour"
"A neghbour Hmm?" she asked with a michievous smile
"JUST a Neghbour!!!"

We walked through the crowded hallway to our class kept our bags as i said
"ugh!!! Don wanna!!!!!!!"
"Don't wanna what??"
"Attend the first class"
"Lets go then!!" said Eugene grabbing my hand
"Where??"i asked confused
"Anywhere" she said smiling

We were walking across the practise ground as we talked about all the nonsense things
"Come to think of it..."I was wondering about something and was snapped back to reality as i saw blake but.....
"isn't that Blake?" i asked Eugene as i stared at a guy walking far away from us.
"But his hair????" i gasped as i realised.
"He dyed it?" i said exicitedly to Eugene.
"Uhmmm" said Eugene
"I never knew you could do THAT,if you had powers!!"
"Ivy-"
"I'm gonna go say hi" i said running towards Blake.
"No- Ivy- Its not- Wait for meeeee!"

I ran towards blake as i herd Eugene shout something behind me.
I was not bad at sports,but he was at least 50 yards away and on top of it we were walking on the marathon track so, I bet i looked like a weirdo but,i'd rather care less about what others think.

After running for a bit i approached him and jumped towards him as i put my arm on his shoulder the pulled him down trying to playfully suffocate him

"I didn't know you could do this!!
Change hair colour???,Thats ok- But not letting me know?? Thats Not!!"
I said putting more pressure as he was under my mercy for the moment.
I ruffled his hair whilst scolding him playfully but then i heard a similar voice.
"Woa! I didn't know you guys were close!!!" i looked at the person standing infront of me and FROZE
It was Blake
I glanced at the person under my arm and felt his ice cold gaze hit me . I glanced at the surrounding which consisted of people looking at me in utter shock among them was Ethan.
"Blake!?" i said "B-but i thought " i said kinda embarassed n nervous
"Twin brother!" Blake said
"Introduce yourself " said blake to a tall guy whom i just realeased from my human cage
He had light sea-green hairs and his eyes matched,he had an apperance which would make him stand out in a crowd,his eyes were deep and expressive in which you could get lost if you stared long enough, his solid body frame and the coldness in his eyes was unmistakable,perhaps he wouldn't care if he had girls swooning over him,but his face was carved in such a way that, his sharp features would make it possible to stare at him for hours.