7 - I want this hang to be over

"Luna," Elijah said as she laid on the couch, currently breathing softly as a wet rag settled over her eyes. He kneeled down. "How are you feeling?"

"Not good..." she replied; tone cracked with pain. "My head hurts."

"Then maybe you shouldn't have chugged an entire bottle of whiskey in one sitting," he replied, smirking. "And maybe you shouldn't have refused to drink blood when you were drunk off your ass. It would've sobered you, and now you're having a hangover."

"Lijah is incapable of hangovers," she said cutely. "Therefore, Lijah does not know how much I hurt."

"I can guess," he stated.

"But he does not know."

He smiled, staring down at her. "Someone's in a bad mood."

"I is in pain!" she complained. "Luna hates pain!"

"And apparently 'Luna' is talking in third person now," he stated in amusement.

"Urg," she said, shaking her fist at him.

"And she's emoting," he said.

"The great and powerful Luna will steal your favorite steak..." she paused, "when she can move without vomiting."

Elijah chuckled. "Are you willing to drink blood now? It'll help."

"Without vomiting," she replied. "I will regurgitate the blood."

"Yes," he replied, rolling his eyes, "like how you ate a very expensive dinner and it all came out..." he narrowed his eyes, "on my favorite shoes."

She waved her hand dismissively. "Buy new ones."

He gave her a look. "They were expensive."

"But you can handle expensive," she told him. "Don't lie to me, Lijah. I've seen you toss money in homeless people's faces just to watch them scramble for it when it flies. It's amusing to you."

"You're amusing to me," he answered.

"Suffering is amusing to you," she replied, sputtering her lips. "And right now I is suffering."

He smiled and leaned forward. "Then maybe you should drink blood and you'll feel better."

He lightly picked at the rag covering her eyes, and exposed one a little.

She hissed at him and smacked his arm away, pulling it over her eye again and rolling away from him.

He laughed. "What are you, a cat?"

"Luna is more superior than cats," she replied.

"A snake?"

"Snakes are overrated."

He smiled. "A bat?"

"I am vampire. Not shapeshifter."

He just leaned forward and lightly pecked her neck. "Needy?"

"Yes, if you want me to puke all over you."

He sighed then and stepped over to a fridge, and he kneeled down while opening it, hearing Luna moan in pain and shift again.

He just pulled out a fresh bag of A+ blood, knowing it was milder out of the eight types, and he closed the fridge door and stepped over to Luna.

"Okay," he said, slipping his hand under her back, "come on. I got you, baby."

She cried out in pain as he lifted her, but he just slipped under her and guided her to his chest, and she settled against him, moaning in annoyance.

"You feel sick?" he questioned. "Don't puke on me."