Dragons

Emma was Stupefying a dragon. She had never done it before but after learning the incantation from the second eldest Weasley brother, Charlie Weasley, and she got it in seconds.

She had also earned a few new scars, which were partially healed by Charlie Weasley.

Emma and Charlie had clicked. They started talking and immediately became best friends. Every joke one person would make, the other one would always laugh, even if the joke wasn't that funny.

Charlie had, a few moments before, warned Hagrid to stay back.

She then noticed Madame Maxime next to Hagrid and a sliver of silver that looked suspiciously like Harry's cloak.

That's not possible! She thought.

Then the Hungarian Horntail fell, knocking Emma off her feet. Charlie ran over to help her. Emma then gave Charlie a hug for good measure. They walked together to greet Hagrid.

"All right Hagrid?" Charlie asked him. "That should be okay now, we put them out with a Sleeping Draught on the way here, thought it would be better for them to wake up in the dark and quiet, but like you saw they were not happy, not happy at all."

Emma chuckled which was heard by Hagrid. "Emma! Wha' are you doin' here?"

"Nevermind that. Well I'm going to help with the dragon, I'll see you later Charles the Great." Emma said with a peck on his cheek.

She went and tightened the chains on the dragon. Then Charlie came and squeezed her from the back.

"Can't..... Breathe!" Emma gasped.

"Okay, okay." Charlie said letting her go.

"I'm really tired Charles, I'm going to the castle." Emma said, realizing how tired she was. "But I do have a surprise for you!"

"Okay I'll be waiting for it." Charlie said, with another peck on her cheek.

She mimed punching him in the stomach then started walking into the forest. She turned around and giving him her famous grin. Charlie's stomach flipped.

She ran into the common room to voices.

".... And I don't know what to do!" Harry's familiar voice echoed nearby.

She ran to the voices and saw Sirius's head hovering in the common room fire.

"Sirius!" Emma shouted, losing every intention to sleep.

"Hey." Sirius said, grinning widely.

Emma grinned and then gave a half glance to Harry, and his face was red with anger.

"Well, I'm very tired Sirius, I'll see you later." Emma said while jumping out of her comfy position on the floor and sprinting up to her dorm.

She changed and ran to her bed, while jumping at the last moment to land on her bed. She positioned herself in a comfortable position and fell unconscious within seconds.

~~~~

She woke up extremely early and started to scrounge for a piece of parchment when she found Draco's parchment and she started feeling really guilty. She hadn't even exchanged looks with Draco for the past few days.

She fished the parchment from her trunk and wrote, Hi!

He wrote back immediately, Hello.

I have an idea of what we should do to get to know each other.

Draco was ecstatic. Ok let's hear it, He wrote.