Chapter 23

The last targets are still not completed. And I am still uploading the chapter. I won't tolerate the silent readers. Please at least vote when you start or when you are done.

 REMEMBER NEXT ARE WEDDING CHAPTERS, IF THERE IS NO TARGET COMPLETION NO CHAPTER!  Please vote and comment. Enjoy :)

Target: 200+ votes

2 weeks later:

"Shanaya jaldi apni waist ki length lekar doh, master ji neche wait karhe hain!" Maa yelled from outside.

Lately, it feels like my entire family has gone completely bonkers. Even though the wedding is still weeks away, everyone seems to be in a constant state of frenzy. It's as if every day brings a new batch of relatives to our doorstep, each one more eager and excited than the last. There's no denying that things are hectic around here, and it's hard to keep up with all the activity and commotion.

I already resigned from the office so I can have time for the preparations and everything. And moreover, I was tired and messed up after all the chaos that took place on that day.

"Derahi hun!" I yelled from inside.

I quickly took the length of my waist for my sangeet lehenga. Only this was left, all the other lehengas were gone for the work already.

"47 inches hai." I went down and told the master ji who quickly noted down the instructions.

"Agar tumhara sangeet ka lehenga nahi aya na toh sangeet cancel!" Mom said with a sheepish smile.

"Maa!" She chuckled at my words.

"Madam aap fikar nahi karen, jald hi ajayega betiya ka lehenga!" Master Ji said and my face caught a glimpse of happiness.

"Mom, I am going to get ready." She nodded.

Today, Rayan and I were going shopping. Indirectly, A date.

A suddh desi date.

I chose to wear traditional attire and convinced my date to do the same since we were going on a desi date. We were going alone since my date, Rayan, didn't want Priya to join us, as he believed it would be an invasion of our privacy. Since Priya was busy with her events, I didn't want to bother her by inviting her anyway.

I went for a shower. As the cool water cascaded down my body, I felt a feeling of being refreshed and stress-free. It felt like a cool breeze on a warm summer day relaxing and soothing.

After the shower, I wrapped myself in a white bathrobe. I applied toner and moisturizer to my face. Also, sunscreen because I didn't want my skin to be tan at this time. I did light makeup and then I dressed up in a black outfit with minimum jewellery and brown khusa.