Chapter 2

Y/n woke up the next morning.

Oh yeah. Before you wonder, I am telling the story, not Y/n. I have all eyes on her, on her story. But let me tell you. I am important to the plot.

So anyways Y/n got up in the morning and was sleeping deep into the morning because of their fellow "break."

Y/n walked down to the living room, where she was Titan Tv Man sitting on the couch, looking all relaxed. 

"Move over!" Y/n yelled.

"Okay!!" Titan Tv Man yelped.

Titan Tv Man scooted over and gave Y/n a little kiss on the forehead. Y/n grabbed the remote and flipped the channel until she found the News Channel. 

Welcome back to STC News!

A virus has been found infecting both humans and us object heads. It can turn us into zombies, and that is not very cool.

So, stay safe out there!

Titan Tv Man had slept during the news broadcast, since He had thought that News was boring. Y/n slapped the Titan awake. "Yikes! You didn't have to do that!" Titan Tv Man suddenly yelled.

"But what did you learn from the news broadcast?" Titan Tv Man asked.

"Well nothing new. Only new thing I learned were theory videos. Top theory is that the normal humans purposely breached the virus." Y/n answered.

Titan Tv Man looked sad when Y/n said the word, theory, and gave Titan Tv Man the "What?" Look on her face.

"Oh sorry. When you said theory, it reminded me that MATPAT is retiring!" Titan Tv Man cried.

"Haha, oh wait that's not funny."

"But anyways, I'm going to have "fun" with Asher!" Titan Tv man happily clapped.

"Okay!" Y/n nodded.

Asher is one of Y/n's two brothers. Asher is the hybrid between the two speaker and camera race. Asher had a camera for a head, two speakers on his shoulder like Titan Speakerman, and Titan Cameraman's cannons.

When Titan Tv man was a child, and Asher, they would be known as gay. That continued on until Y/n was old enough to speak. I'm pretty sure Titan Tv Man turned bisexual for Y/n on that fateful day. 

Titan Tv Man went up the stairs and yelled out to Asher, as Asher came running down.

Y/n gave a text to her fathers, because when Asher and Titan Tv Man have fun, that meant some very fun trouble.

Y/n started scrolling on her phone, but it was not long after her stomach growled. Y/n got up from the couch and called out to her father. "ONE OF MY DADS?! I really need food, or did Titan Tv Man EAT IT ALL?" Apparently Titan Tv Man can eat food, which I find disturbing.

"Y/n, you're going to wake Felix up." Said the annoyed sound of Titan Cameraman. Felix was the other older brother, who seems annoyed and hates everything, and looks like a normal Speakermen. (No offense). "And let me check."

Y/n heard cupboards opening and closing. "No. We don't have any food left." Answered Titan Cameraman.

"Oh and did you enjoy waking me up?" Felix said with sarcasm. Titan Cameraman gave Y/n the "See?" Look. "Well What am I going to do? Stay hungry?" Y/n groaned. Felix nodded.

"Well I can GO OUTSIDE AND GET FOOD!" Titan Tv Man suddenly said, appearing from behind the kitchen counter. "Hey, usually that would sound cool, but we can't go outside, virus remember?" Asher worriedly said.