Chapter 3

Me and my friends Discord Gartic Phone Gaming experience. (How My friend thinks I will act if I see Titan Speakerman) 💀 ⬆️ 

It has been a month since Apex met Y/n. The idea that Titan Tv Man was still out there somewhere, gave Y/n a warm feeling. Also Apex, that little guy seemed more comfortable around Y/n, and started to visit Y/n, Titan Tv Man news or not.

Y/n was wondering if she should tell her family or not.

"Felix, board up the windows!" Asher yelled.

"It's the second time the nasty zombies broke in today!" Felix argued. "Why can't Y/n do it? She's been doing nothing besides daydreaming her probably dead boyfriend!"

Y/n blushed.

There was silence.

A dark mist appeared in Y/n's room. "Apex?" Y/n cautiously whispered. The child looked up and into Y/n's eyes,  nodding. "This is not a good time!" Y/n whispered. "Oh sorry. I could go back— but a message!" Apex muttered, the last few words tangled together.

"Fine. It's okay." Y/n said. She needed news on Titan Tv. Y/n closed her door and locked it.

"I'm waiting." 

"Umm, Titan Tv wants to see you. In person." Apex said. "Umm sure." Y/n muttered. "Oh. And he wants to take and and see you right now. He says that it will be quick." Apex whispered faintly. "I can take you there to see him." Y/n was hesitant. "But my family!" Y/n gently cried. "What If 

they think I ran away?"

"Look. I can tell you what Titan Tv Man wants to say." Apex offered. "He told me to give you two choices. Meet him holographically, or... In person."  "I'm not sure." Y/n muttered. "I guess I choose to be in person. I just want to see how much he has changed." "He wants to see you right now. Can I take Ỳ̸̛̛̫͕̣͕͖̆̈́͑̒̎̄̋̑̒̄̾͊͗̅̃͌̚͝ő̶̢̢̧̨̧͖̘̥̱̮̜̗͎͓͖͈̰͖͙̖͙̗̗̬͓̣͇̺̗̳͈̪̫̿͜ͅủ̸̡̡̞͕̻͖̦̳͓̼̭̻̣̼͍̥̹͈̭̥̰̻̦̩̰̠̩̲̞̬̫͎̀̄̅̊͘  N̵̞̼͒̀̏̃̀̿̊̊͂o̴̧̢̪̳̻̦̱͍͎̝̫̟̺̦͈̝̬͛̽̀̈́̈́̀͂̏͗̋͘ŵ̴̡̨̧̩̙͈̬̹̫̣̭̹̲̪̯̺͉̿̉̔̆̍̏͋̀̀̋̇̾̾̂͝ͅ ?̵̢͓̩͚̳̩̹̫͖̲̥̫͈̻̀̂̅ͅ?̵̢̨̖̩͇͓͉̯̂́̿̐͆͂̔̏̅̚͝" Apex said creepily.

 "̴̛̫̱͉̱͒͑̈̿̉̄̓̔͐̆͒̄̀͆͐̎̿͐̐̌̀̃͋͊͋̃͌̿̽̉̾̽̚͝͝͝Ị̷̢̯̲͎̙̙̖̪̰̪̯̜̫̠̘̳͍͕͑̈́͛͋͑̏̀̏̏͆́͒̎͂̅̀̉̀̄̾̓̅̄̀́͗͠͝͝'̸̛̛̘̼̻͖̤̩̙̯̰̉̈̄́̓͗̌́͒̏̈͗̃̀̂́̔͂̽͠m̶̡̧̨̨̬̠͙̣͔͎̺͖͙̻̰̰͔͕͔̰̞͕̬͍̘̟̱̗̤̞̟̯͕̮̙̈́̄̀̉̈̌̄͂̆́̂͂́̈́͌͗͝͝ͅͅͅ ̴̨̢̡͔͙͖̤̙̳̺̠̻̝̱̗̟̖̝̦̪̝͉̪͙͇͖͖̩͈̥̜̰̭͋̈́͛̀̓̾̔͜ͅͅs̵̨̨̛̺̜̞͖̭̼͔̯̹͕͔̗̮̯̯̟̥͓̗͉̤̘̣͕̣͕̔͋̔̓͋̅̇͛̀̈́̎̓̇̆̾͆͒̕̕͜ǫ̵̛̛̛̛̯̫̜̩̩̭͔͈͇͎̝̺͉̮̘͙͙̝͖͖̟͖̦̻͎̘̪̼̠͎͓̱̼͔̯̩̥͒̾͆́̋̏̊͋̀̒̎͛̉͌̐̒̑̎̽̈́̊̆́̔̅̀̒́̀͊͊̇̑̀́̈́̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝r̸̢̨̨̧̳̭̖͕̹͉̜̝̘̫̠͕̞͕̬͚̼̩̹̰͇̲̞͊̆̇̿̃͜ͅr̸̤͕̘̤̯͙̮͈̤͛̅̏̃́̍̈̂͋́́̆͛̋̌͠͝y̶̮̌̍̾͊̄̆̈́̃͛̿̓̓̾͐͊̂̆̇́͌̿̽̑͗́͂̓̀̈́̀̇̅̒̍̎̒̂͘͘̕̕̚̕͠͝͠͝͠,̴̧̪̼̣̹̬͕̭̰̭̫̹̬̺̺̤͂͂͆̈́̈́̆̅̇̋̐̇̍̈́̂̆̽͐͊͒̀͒́͒̈́͂̀̊́̀̎̈́̚͘͘̚̚̚͜͝ ̴̢̨̢̧̧̧͔͎̼̬͉͙̞͎̲̼͙̩̯̼͙̥͍̦̰̹̖̬̩͎̭͕̤̲̩͔̥̯̲͈͊̀̐͛̍̿̓̂̑̈́̄͆̅̅̏͆͆̕͜͝ͅͅį̶͍̫̠̬̥̬̣̺̥̼͎̯̝͙̹͍͇̜̘͔̉͋̐͂͋́̍͐̄̂́͑͠͠͝ͅṫ̴̡̢̲͖̻̻͇̳̪͚̫͚͎̩̱͍̻͍̣͕̜̝͕͍͚͇̖̞̳͉̥̮̰͙̪̟͎̬́̅̔̅̎̈̂́̓͒̍͋̓͊̐̌̏̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̢̻̰̺͔̠̩̪͎̝̲̖̘̫͇̗͍̪̜̎̂͆̀̅̽̾̽͂̄̍̐̈́̃̓̆̈̃̕͝͠͝h̸̢͚͈̤̳͉̖̺̒͊͑̆̅̐͆̀̿͌̿̋̎̀̋̆̀̔̌̊͋͊̾̑͌̕͠ą̷͉̹̥̩̞̘̲̼̰̠̺͍͖̻̼̞̳̖̼̳͎̟̩̠̦̬̤̹͋̔͐̆̒̇̐͋̈̀̅̀̌̋̏̎̈̈́̇̒̅͌͆̔̏͂̈́̿̊̍̏͊͆̚͜͝͠͝ṕ̵̤̫̳͍̭͓̮̥̟̣̰̟͉̭̺̰͚̞̜̥͙̘͖͖͍̘̝̣̜͖̹̜̠̜̩͒͌̆̐̒̈́̆̒͋̌́̀̍͂̈́͗̓̈̇̂͑̀͗̒̀̏̅̐̆̈̾̿̑͒̎̽̚͘͜͠͝ͅͅͅp̸̤̯͈͎͇̣͇̼͇̼͍̥̼̪̮̦̟̫̈́̋̈́̓̓̈́̈́͐̂̋̓͆̐̽̃̕͠͝ens."Alex blinked, his rock necklace glowing.