[3] DRAEKU'S FIRST BATTLE P2

As Draeku and Nillious stood in front of the Aquos opponents tall and strong, some people in the crowd gasped and began murmuring upon seeing the Ventus Dragonoid while some began taking out their phones to record and stream the battle on social media.

"Woah, that kid summoned a Dragonoid," one person said. "And it's Faction is Ventus"

"A Ventus Dragonoid? I've never heard of that before," another said.

"No offense, but I don't see that thing winning this battle," another said. As the crowd continued to talk, the golden Bakugan on the skinny man's shoulder spoke again.

"Master, though I am quite curious about what this Ventus Dragonoid would do, I doubt this fight will last for long," Leonidas said on Yagi's shoulder.

"Patience partner. If we watch, we might be in for a surprise," Yagi said focusing on the battle.

\\\\\▼・ェ・▼・ェ・▼・ェ・▼・ェ・▼・ェ・▼・ェ・▼・ェ・▼/////

Kacchan and I stood firm beside our Bakugan in a fighting position.

"I know this is your first battle, but don't you dare get in my way," Nillious said to Draeku.

"I promise I won't Nillious," Draeku said before turning his head towards me. "I'm just happy to fight beside a human for the first time"

"Thanks, Draeku. I won't let you regret choosing me," I said pulling out my ability cards.

"A Ventus Dragonoid," the thief said rubbing his hands together. "How rare. Guess, I'll add you to my collection along with Nillious"

"Like hell, you would," Kachan said before turning to me. "Show him Deku. You make the first move"

"R-Really?! Okay!" I said with still a bit of nervousness before holding up a card. "ABILITY ACTIVATE: AIR VORTEX!!!"

In response to my command, Draeku opened his wings and flew up into the air. Once he was high enough, he dived down and began spinning his body creating a moving tornado. He moved between both opponents striking them both at the same time.

>>>Dragonoid: 800 B
>>>Nillious: 500 B
1300 B

>>>Krakelios: 400 B

>>>Centipod: 500 B900 B

"Heh, not a bad move nerd. But watch how a pro does this," Kachan said holding up his card. "ABILITY ACTIVATE: ARMOUR PIERCING MACHINE GUN!!!"

Both of Nillious' heads twisted together like a two-strand twisted rope and charged up flames in their mouths. They then untied themselves, spinning their heads like real machine guns while releasing fire-like bullets toward both of the thief's Bakugans.

>>>Dragonoid: 800 B
>>>Nillious: 700 B
1500 B

>>>Krakelios: 300 B

>>>Centipod: 400 B700 B

We could hear the crowd cheering in excitement because of the huge gap between us and the thief. Looking at the opponent, I could see he was a bit scared and freaked out.

"Aw, why do you look like that?" Kachan mocked the criminal. "Give up loser, you can't defeat us both with B-Power that low"

Noticing his eyes, I saw how he was looking at Kachan.