an apology worse than toxic gossip train

it wont let me insert the image of the apology, so i'll link it in the comments.

he wouldve been better off singing toxic gossip train then whatever the hell that was tbh

anyways, here is exactly what i want to say to wilbur soot

you are such a self-centered, manipulative asshole who needs severe help. What the fuck is wrong with you, how does anyone have the heart to ever do something like that to a fellow human being? and youve done shit like this to other people apparently? you dont deserve a career, you dont deserve a platform, and I hope you end up in the fucking dust where you belong you literal dog shit. your friends have said theyve seen you be manipulative, billzo, badlinu, niki even said she was a victim of this from you. Shubble was not the first you hurt but hopefully shes the last, she is so amazing for speaking out, and i hope your friends are okay. You've revealed yourself as a selfish, narcissistic asshole, youve lied and decieved people, people who trusted you and people who felt safe because of you. And as other things are coming to the surface, i think youre a misogynist too despite how much you tend to advocate for other genders. I hope you get exactly what you deserve, which is a lot of bad shit.

i dont really get an opinion but i just wanted to say something tbh bc im pissed