CH-1 : THAT NIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV:-

24years earlier
Present Day.
Suddenly gun shots were heard and in a blink of an eye everything changed.

After a few minutes everything came to an hault and there layed the cold and blood covered dead body of VEER SIKHAWAT with head resting on the lap of his bestfriend AKKAY RAI SINGHANIA who can't believe the thing he witnessed now.

1 days earlier
'Akkay I am rushing to the city hospital cause I think it's time for the delivery ' with this Veer cut the call and rushed towards the hospital with his wife Roop who was now expecting to deliver her first child.

After few hours Akkay too reached the hospital and saw a impatient Veer who was barely able to keep  calm due to the excitement as well as nervousness.

'Shant ho jaa kucch nehin hoga bhabi aur bacche ko....sab kucch thik thik ho jayega'
Akkay said to Veer as they were standing before the OT door waiting for the doctor.
(Just keep calm as nothing is going to happen to sister in law and the baby .Everything will be fine).

'Congratulations Mr.SIKHAWAT for your baby daughter'.As soon as the doctor broke the news a few tears of immense happiness and joy came out from Veer's eye and then immediately he was taken for a hug by Akkay .
Soon the nurse came out with a tiny baby in her hands wrapped in a hospital towel. As she hand over the baby to Veer.....he got enchanted with the innocent beauty of his daughter . Small rosy lips,chubby cheeks with red tint all over it,doey eyes and especially the way she wrapped her little fingers around Veer's.

'Sir you can go and meet madam now'.
The nurse said and soon he handed her the baby and went to Roop.
They were having some time with each other when Akkay interrupted them.
'Sorry to interrupt guys ....but bhabi can I have veer for a second please'. And then they burst into chuckles.

Soon they were out of the cabin and Akkay informed Veer about the sudden underworld meeting that was going to take place in Italy tomorrow where mafia from every country will be present .and being the untouchable Mafia of India they were also invited.

'Veer you don't need to go and it's just a meeting So I can handle and you spent some time with Bhabi'.Akkay said to Veer to which Veer refused immediately cause he was sensing something fishy behind this sudden meeting and he can't afford to sent Akkay alone there to those bloody rascals who can take anyone's life for power and now they both were holding the power which can shake the whole underworld and can bring any Mafia on there knees infront of them.

Soon after convincing Roop they both headed towards Italy. 'You informed bhabi and little champ about our little princess? '
Veer asked to Akkay.to which Akkay nodded in response.

After a journey of 4hrs now they were sitting in the round table when gun shots were heard....the first bullet was fired to Akkay and suddenly Veer came infront of him and took the bullet in his chest and then they hide themselves under the table.
after a minutes everything came to an hault and then Veer whispered something to Akkay... "Ak ...I don't think I am left with much time.....but...but promise me.....you ..will take .....care of.....Manvi...you will protect her....and...mind that these ......evil at any cost....would...not be able to get....to her ...she will be MANVI SIKHAWAT....but not my daughter...."
And with this Veer took his last breath in the arms of his bestfriend Ak.and ofcourse a promise was made which was meant to be kept.

Hey lovies 💗
So this was the first chapter which is just the back story......so guys vote as this is my first work.
And from the next chapter we will start with the present stories of our leads.