one

September 4th 2022

Olivia Grace Estapa found herself stumbling around her older brothers college house, which he shared with many of his hockey teammates mainly sophomores.

It was the first party of the year, Olivia had dragged along her best friend since 7th grade, Ella Jones.

Olivia had been to parties with her best friend before but not one quite like this. She had lost her best friend in the crowd basically as soon as the pair had got there.

The blonde girl had found her way to her brother Mark and a few of his friends from the hockey team. They all knew Olivia as mini Estapa. The nickname being given to her at The Hughes lake house the previous summer.

"mini estapa!" Ethan Edwards exclaimed at the girl pulling her into a hug, which he earned a dirty look from his best friend.

"Hi eddy" olivia said smiling and messing with his hair, which he hated. "so you can hug Ethan but not your favorite brother?" Mark commented rolling his eyes jokingly.

"I just hugged my favorite brother i'm confused?" Olivia replied earning a light shove from her older brother. "i hate you liv" the older boy announced pulling his younger sister into a hug.

"liv are you going to the home opener?" Luke hughes questioned the shorter girl.

"Lukey have I ever missed a game?" the blonde girl questioned which the boy already knew the answer to his original question.

"ok but your wearing my jersey right?" Luke asked the girl, earning laughs from his teammates mainly Mark and Ethan.

"Hughesy she will not be wearing yours." Mark snickered putting his arm around his younger sister.

"You know I would Lukey but it's tradition for me to wear Marks jersey." Luke knew the girl was right and that she wouldn't go against something the siblings have done since they were young, but he figured he would ask anyways.

Olivia zoned out of the conversation her brother was having with her, mainly it being about when they would go home for Thanksgiving.

"mini estapa come do shots with me." the one and only Dylan Duke spoke taking the girl away from her brother.

"wow dukers you really know the way to a girls heart." Olivia joked walking back into the house with Dylan. "only for you!" dylan joked as he poured both of them shots of Pink Whitney.

Olivia couldn't even count the amount of alcohol she had consumed with Dylan, but she for sure was going to regret it in the morning.

Dylan had wandered away from her after their consumption of too much alcohol. So she went off to find her brother.

She stumbled into someone much larger than her almost fully knocking her over.

"Oh shit I am so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you." Olivia said slurring her words and looking up to the much larger boy. Slightly falling into him due to her state.

"Wow you're very gorgeous." The blonde girl giggled at the boy standing in-front of her. "Why thank you pretty girl." The brunette boy said.

Before the smaller girl could get a word in he was introducing himself. "I'm Rutger by the way."

"I'm Olivia!" the blonde said excitedly. "Well it's nice to meet you Olivia." The boy said smiling at her. To which she just smiled back at the boy.

She finally found Mark asking him to bring her back to her and Stella's apartment which he agreed with.

Olivia felt weird almost like she was living in a dream, she couldn't stop thinking about Rutger, she assumed he would never think about her again.

But oh was Olivia Estapa wrong.

Authors note!
hi lovers! i hope you enjoy
this chapter, it's kind of boring
but it will get better as the story plot
goes on!