𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 | ملاقات

In this scene, Aly is seated outside the Mansion near the garden and most importantly right in front of Mr. Osman.

There's a rectangular glass table placed in front of him with tiny tea cups and a kettle on a tray, he was offered some tea by Mrs.Osman but he politely declined ( he is not very fond of Turkish tea.)

Aly is now patiently waiting for his so called ' future wife ' to show up and is tired of all the meaningless questions his 'sister-in-laws' are asking, ( earlier when I mentioned that Aly has been preparing for this heist since months, i wasn't kidding, he has literally memorized all of Hamid's personal details and probably knows more about him than hamid knows about himself.)

Just when he was about to lose it, his eyes landed on a pretty figure walking down the stairs. A young woman dressed up in Pakistani clothes, carefully walking down the steps, clearly struggling to maintain her balance.

He tilted his head, nodding and agreeing with whatever it was that Ayaz was saying but his attention was clearly elsewhere. Mr.Osman noticed it immediately and signaled Ayaz to stop talking.

Dilara walked carefully till she got a hold of herself, she looked ahead where everyone was seated and offered a gentle smile, it was as if everything went slow-mo and the song she was listening to earlier was playing in the background. ( I grew up watching bollywood so expect cheezy shit 🤷🏻‍♀️ )

She looked stunning, with gentle gusts of wind softly swaying her hair and a gentle smile Illuminating her face, highlighting her dimples, it was all perfect untill she lost her balance, tripped, and fell flat on her face.

The music disappeared and her sisters rushed to her, followed by her mother. Everyone appeared concerned and shocked , except for Aly, if it wasn't for the years of training he had to master his expressions he would've burst out laughing. ( Being a con artist does have its pros ..... just sayin 🤷🏻‍♀️ )

" 𝙆𝙝𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙞, 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙩𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞 "
( She's beautiful, but has the personality of a cartoon character )
- Aly thought to himself.

Dilara visibly embarrassed, makes her way to Aly, avoiding any eye contact with her gaze lowered, she sits next to him cursing that awkward moment repeatedly in her mind.

*Mr.osman introduces his daughter*

"𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨"
- he playfully says.

Aly chuckles before replying back "𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩. "

"𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝"
- Mr.Osman stated in a calm tone.

" 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙖? "
- Mrs.Osman added.

Finally a opportunity for Aly to explore this mansion and look for any valuables, he instantly agreed and got up. Dilara still traumatized by the incident was hesitant at first till Aly offered his hand, which she gracefully held and got up as well. She was still embarrassed but this 'gentleman-like' gesture by Aly gave her some confidence.

They are now walking through one of the many hallways, when Aly attempts to start a a conversation " 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛. " - Aly says politely while walking behind Dilara

" 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙊𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙖𝙜𝙚: 22, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙊𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 "
- Dilara explains dramatically emphasising on the word ' obsessed '

" 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 "
- she adds.

" 𝙎𝙤, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙐𝙧𝙙𝙪 "
- Aly questioned.

" 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 "
- Dilara answered.

This wasn't the first time Aly had to win a girl over, he had done it plenty of times during several schemes, out of necessity, he just had to follow a simple rule 'Make it all about her' ( rule 101 🥇)

" 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙨 "
- she said almost immediately.

" 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚? "
- Aly once again questioned out of curiosity.

" 𝘼- 𝙖𝙥𝙠𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣 " 🌸
( Ur eyes are really pretty )
- Dilara answered, although she stuttered slightly.

-Aly chuckled before replying with " 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙝𝙖, 𝙖𝙥𝙠𝙞 𝙗𝙝𝙞 "
( So are yours ) 🌸

"𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣"
- Dilara replied with an eye roll. 🙄

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 "

" 𝐴𝑛𝑘𝒉𝑒𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝒉𝑒𝒉𝑒𝑑 𝑘𝑒 𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑦, 𝑗𝑎𝑏 𝑢𝑛𝑝𝑎𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑠𝒉𝑛𝑖 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝒉 𝑘𝒉𝑖𝑙𝑘𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑏𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑛, 𝑏𝒉𝑢𝑟𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎 𝑘𝑒 𝑘𝒉𝑜 𝑗𝑎𝑦𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑎, 𝑖𝑛𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑘𝒉𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑖 𝒉𝑒𝑒 𝑐𝒉𝑢𝑝𝑎 𝒉𝑎𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑎𝑠𝒉𝑖𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑎 " 🤎✨
- 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚗 🥀

[ Eyes such that resemble two bowls of honey, when rays of light hit them, they shine bright creating a mesmerising view, behind these eyes you will find my nest. ]

{written by yours truly 🤭}

Surprisingly Dilara understood every single word that came out of his mouth and also Aly didn't blink once while saying this, he stared directly at Dilara and she didn't even break the eye contact which she definitely would have if this scene occured ten seconds ago, Aly sounded more genuine than he has ever, this wasn't a saying, he made it up, but why,? talking to girls was old news but making up shayris for them on the spot was something new.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's remarks ✍🏻

• Additional details: Aly visits the Osman family alone because he is there for a short period of time, the original plan was: *Hamid meets Dilara, they both bond and he returns back to Pakistan, where he's family is present* , but our favourite fraudster has a different plan in mind. 🤭

During his visit he has made sure to maintain contact with Hamid's family back in Pakistan to avoid any suspicion.

~ enough shayris for today 😭

~ signing off, F💞