14

Diana's pov

"Sarah, can we meet later?" I ask her. "Yeah sure,is everything okay?" She asked me back. "Yeah, everything is alright and I need to talk to you about something" I tell her. "Uh Oh, when someone uses this phrase, nothing good will come out of that conversation, by the way,are you sure everything is okay, I mean between us?" She nervously laughed.

"I'm sure sweetheart, everything is good between us, I just want to tell you something" "well alright then" and I tell her the details for the meet up later. I hope she will listen to me and not be scared and leave me alone. That will be the worst nightmare for me.

Sarah's POV

Hmmm weird, her voice is trembling and she sounds nervous. Did something happen? Guess we will find out later.

At the meet up place

I arrived at the place that DeeDee told me. I saw she was waiting near a swing. We're meeting at a park near her house. I don't know why she chose a public place but I hope she knows what she's doing. I waved at her and she looked at me and smiled. "Hey" she stood up and hugged me. I hugged her back for a while and we let go of each other.

"Sit first before I tell you about this thing" I nodded and sat beside her. "Okay now what's wrong, why are you being so nervous?" I ask her. "Do you still remember what I told you about my stalker, the one who hurt you once?" She asked nervously. " Yeah, I remember him, why is he still disturbing you?" I clenched my jaw. Because damn if he still thinks to do something to her, then he is going to regret it.

"Well you know, 2 days before I received a letter. That letter was from him, but this time he threatened me by using your pictures" she said slowly. "Wait, how did he even get my pictures, I don't even post on my Instagram, or did he get my pictures from my old Facebook account but I only post about funny animal mem-------" I shut my mouth since she's glaring furiously at me. "Are you kidding me Sarah? I'm telling you that he's threatening me with your pictures but here you are having a mental breakdown of how he got your pictures?" She furiously asked me.

"I'm sorry I just don't know how to react for this" I said sheepishly.  "it's okay, do you want to see the letter?" She asked me. "Yeah, if you're ready to show me" I told her. She gave me an envelope, I opened it to see a letter and some pictures. I open the letter and read the contents. I think he watched a lot of crappy old movies because the way he wrote was like an old villain from 70s.

I saw my pictures and thought 'damn, I look so pretty and hot'. "Sarah, are you okay, why you look so stunned?" She asked worriedly. "Do you know what's the one good thing about this?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "He took good pictures of mine" I smile widely. She looks bewildered with my words. "Sarah, are you sure you didn't hurt your head anywhere before you came here?" She asked me dubiously. "Well, listen to me. He thinks that if he send you my pictures with a threatening message, you will break up with me but what he doesn't know is that we both won't let go of each other because let's be honest, I'm a good catch" I confidently told her.

"So, you're saying that I'm not a good catch and if someone comes by, you will leave me to be with them?" She arched her eyebrow at me. "Well maybe there will be someone who's better than you but they are not you. They are not Diana Anderson" She looks so touched with my words. "Btw, how did you know my surname because I have never tell you about that" She looks suspiciously at me. "Well, I have my ways, wait why are you asking so much questions woman? You should continue being panic right now" I reminded her. "Why do I have a crackhead as my girlfriend?" She muttered under her breath but I heard her. "So that I can give you a fantastic and mind-blowing head" I whispered at her ear. She pushed me away but I can see her cheeks were blushing.

"We don't have time to play around. We have to do something to catch him." She told me. I stood up and shouted " Hey asshole, if you dare, come in front of us and not just playing some postman work with us and I swear if I see you face to face, I will never hesitate to kick your small tiny dick and make you admit at emergency ward". Literally everyone was looking at us especially me. The middle aged aunties blocked their kid's ears and glare at me. "What are you looking at,Miss Karens? Do you think your kids are so innocent? They are way worse than me you kno----hmphhh".Diana covered my mouth and apologize to them "I'm sorry,my partner is not in a right space of mind" After hear that, all those karens look at me pitifully. Before I say anything more offensive, Diana dragged me to her car.

After we get into the car, I thought I will get an earful from her but instead she laughed her ass off. "Oh my god, that's so funny, you're such a goofball you know" and she continued to laughed and I was silently admiring her. After didn't hear anything from me, she turn towards me "Why are you silent?" She asked me. "This is the first time I saw you being this happy and smiley and you look more beautiful in this way" I smile at her. She ducked her head to prevent me from seeing the blush on her cheeks.

I cup her cheeks and move her head towards me "Listen, I won't leave you just because a psychopath is threatening you okay? I will be with you forever. I don't care about the challenges we will face, you and I are together against the world" She looks at me with her teary eyes and links our pinky fingers together and says "You and I are together against the world".

A/n: I'm back guys. Sorry for the late update. Hope you like this chapter and feel free to comment and vote ❤️😊