Chapter 16: Tales of Ladybug and Spider-Man

Author's note:- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Later that night...
Marinette was already back in her bedroom attic with Alya for their sleepover with both of them in their pajamas. Before they even get to enjoy their sleepover, Marinette and Alya have been working on their group presentation for the last 30 minutes.

ALYA: And our project for tomorrow is done! We did it, girl! We are so gonna ace this presentation!

Marinette and Alya cheered in victory by exchanging high fives.

MARINETTE: Woohoo, awesome! Since it's too early to call it a night, How about we have a movie night?

ALYA: Finally, something to make this sleepover more fun! Any suggestions?

MARINETTE: I'll let you decide, just don't choose any movie related to horror.

ALYA: (*giggles) Sorry, girl. I can't make promises...

Alya teased as Marinette groaned of potentially spending the night watching a film that would give her nightmares.

While Alya was scrolling through her laptop to choose a movie, she wanted to ask Marinette a certain topic.

ALYA: You know, we never got a chance to talk about what happened earlier tonight.

MARINETTE: You mean the fact that we almost ruined our lives after breaking in to our school? That is something I am not going to talk about for a very long time.

ALYA: No, not that! I'm talking about what happened between you and Adrien.

Marinette arched her eyebrows in surprise and confusion.

MARINETTE: Huh?... Me and Adrien? What about it?

ALYA: Don't play dumb, Marinette. Me and Nino could hear you guys inside your locker and it sounded like you two were really enjoying each other's company. So did you kiss him?

MARINETTE: WHAT!? No! Of course not!

Marinette screamed at the top of her lungs as her cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

ALYA: Come on, girl. I need to know some facts. You gotta tell everything that happened.

Despite getting excited like her best friend, Marinette felt being pressured at the same time of retelling the event of being inside the locker room with Adrien.

Marinette scooted over to her trapdoor and came up with an excuse to leave for a bit.

MARINETTE: I, uh... You know, all this talking is making me hungry... I'm just gonna go downstairs and get some pastries (*nervous chuckle).