Chapter 15: Sneaking In

Author's Note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.
- I sort of based this chapter from the flashback mission of Marvel's Spider-Man 2 game if that's ok. Anyway, enjoy the story.

Inside the College Francoise Dupont...
The group was really nervous as they quietly sneaked through hallway in a hunchback position trying to avoid being caught by the security guard.

The security guard was walking through the dark hallway as his usual patrol whole holding out a flashlight.

MARINETTE: (*whisper) Shh... everyone, I hear someone coming! We gotta hide and stay quiet!

All of them quickly hid behind the wall beside them before the guard spots them. Since Peter was at the very front and no one can see what he's doing, he carefully peaked out half of his face to see what was going on.

While the guard was not looking, Peter saw a trash can that he thought it be used for a distraction. Peter extended out his arm and fired his web shooters at the trash can to fall down.

(Security Guard): Huh? What was that?

The security guard quickly turned around as he pointed out his flashlight to the direction where the noise came from.

The guard walking towards to the fallen trash can knelt down to put it back in its normal position. He looked around the hallway for one last time before continuing his patrol elsewhere.

Everyone got out from their hiding spots once the security guard left and sighed in relief.

MARINETTE: (*whisper) Okay, I think the coast is clear. We better get going before they come back.

Peter stayed behind with Miles and checked the web shooters on both of his wrists only to find out that it's all empty.

PETER: (*whisper) Crap, I'm all out of web fluid. I need to do a refill before moving on.

MILES: (*whisper) I could use some anytime now. I left my batch of web fluid back at the hotel room.

The seven teenagers continued walking to the locker room as quietly as possible.

HARRY: (*whisper) So where's the locker room, anyway?

ALYA: (*whisper) We're nearly there it's just straight ahead.

PETER: (*whisper) Hey, just out of the blue... is there any chance that your school has its own science laboratory?

MARINETTE: (*whisper) Yeah. It's just on the other of the building. It's where we go to Ms. Mendeleiev' class.

HARRY: (*whisper) Pete, now is not the time to do one of your weird experiments- - -

Harry wasn't paying attention on where he was going that he accidentally bumped into another trash can making a loud noise when it fell on the floor.

(Security Guard): I heard something! It sounded like it came from there!

Another security guard shouted and quickly ran to where that ruckuses came from.