Graphics and songs

Songs and key lines

Rewrite the stars - Zac Efron and Zendaya
"You know I want you, it's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you "

With you till the end - tommee profitt, Sam tinnesz
" I'll take this pain for you, I will pull you though. I'll be with you till the end. Through the fire and the rain, I will be your strength."

You're not welcome - Naethan Apollo
"I don't start fights but I'll handle you just fine, usually I'm very kind to others. but I won't think twice if you step to me or mine."

Goodnight moon - Go radio
"And there you were,I saw my Juliet come graceful down the stairs. It's hard to miss the way her eyes light up the room."

Running home to you - grant Gustin
"That you will be my light in the dark. Light in the dark. Oh, you gave me no other choice but to love you."

Armor - Landon Austin
"After the war is won. There's always the next one. I'm not bullet proof when it comes to you."

Human - Christiana Perri
"But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down."

Beauty and the freak - John Micheal Howell
"Cause I'm just a monster, I'm just a freak.a beauty like you was never meant for me. Was it not foolish for me to believe that you ever see me as more then a beast?"

Friend's don't - Maddie and Tae
"I keep telling myself this might be nothing. But one look in your eyes and God ,there's something. You can lie to me and say you don't. But I know you do and I love you too."

Not like I'm in love with you - Lauren Weintraub
"It's fine, yeah, it's coolm it's not like I'm in love with you. Shit."

All the things she said - t.A.T.u.
"They say it's all my fault but I want her so much."

Enemy - imagine dragons
"Oh the misery, everybody wants to be my enemy."

Mercy - Shawn Mendes
"Consuming all the air inside my lungs, ripping all the flesh from off my bones. I'm prepared to sacrifice my life, I would gladly do it twice."

Born without a heart- faouzia
"No, I wasn't born without a heart. I wasn't always like this."

Plus others

Amazing gif by -miidniightsxift

As I make them more will appear or if anyone makes anything I'll put them here too!