1 - Nai (_jerza)

Name: Nai

Position: Founder

Why I Want to Help the MDC: It's basically my second home, and I want to ensure it's as happy and loving as it could be.

My Favorite Part of the MDC: Being able to watch improvement in other designers and myself.

How I Discovered Wattpad: Someone on a different website was discussing it with another person. Curious, I looked it up and signed up as soon as I could.

How I discovered the MDC: I was exploring Wattpad, and i clicked the "Clubs" link. I saw the Multimedia Designs Club, and decided to try it out.

Writing or Designing?: I have to say writing. :P

----------------------------------------

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Singer/Band: The Japanese Band SCANDAL or The Beatles.

Favorite Song: I have many, so I can't just choose one. One of my favorites, though, are "Rocks" by Hound Dog (another Japanese band).

Favorite Joke: I don't have one favorite, just whatever's punny.

Favorite Season: Autumn

Favorite Sport: Either Soccer (Football for you non-Americans) or tennis.

Favorite Animal: Fossas! You probably have never heard of them but they're awesome.

Favorite Number: 15 squared, divided by 3, plus 3, divided by 2, divided by 13, plus 4.

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Show: Fairy Tail (an anime) while my favorite one with real people is My Love From Another Star (a Korean drama XD).

Favorite Movie: Right now my favorites are Inside Out, Up, and The Dark Knight.

Favorite Book/Book Series: Harry Potter!

Favorite Food: I like everything. XD (except for peanut butter and bananas *shiver*)

Favorite Quote: "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walt Disney

What I Want to be When I Grow Up: I want to study neuroscience and be a graphic designer. Hey, maybe write a book as well. :P

Where I Want to Go in My Lifetime: Japan, South Korea, Belgium, England, and Italy.

3 Interesting Facts About Me: I'm going to start playing tennis this school year, I procrastinate to the extreme, and I've never been to another country before.

Message to Whoever's Reading This: You're awesome, and hello. :P