pehli nazar🧿

Authar pov.

Suhani and Sanjh were fully immersed in the rhythm of the music, their spirits lifted by the beats and melodies weaving through the air. The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm glow over the streets as they rode together on Suhani's scooty, lost in the moment.

Suddenly, the sound of screeching tires shattered the tranquility, followed by a sickening thud as another vehicle collided with their scooty. Shock and panic engulfed them as they were jolted from their reverie, their hearts racing with adrenaline as they struggled to comprehend what had just happened amidst the chaos of the accident scene.

Suhani fell down but wasn't badly hurt. Sanjh got hit on the elbow. Thankfully, Suhani's and sanjh's injury wasn't severe.

They saw that they met with an accident with a car but it was good that suhani applied brakes quickly and was saved from a major accident.

Suhani stood up angrily and went to the car owner and shouted at him to get out.

Suhani : heyyy uuu andha (blind) bahar nikal 😤

A handsome man stepped out of his car and stood before Suhani, casting a captivating silhouette against the backdrop of the city lights. His presence exuded confidence, his eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief as he met her gaze. With every step, he seemed to bring with him an aura of charm and allure, leaving Suhani momentarily breathless in his magnetic presence.

After some time Suhani came to her senses and said

Suhani : aeee tujhe kya dikhta nhi kya
Pee kr gaadi chla rha tha kya
(Are you drunk or what)

Man : aeee you miss
First of all it was not my mistake you were driving in wrong direction

(Yes, they were driving in wrong side coz there is sanjh's house so yehhh)

Suhani : fir bhi tumhe thoda deere chlana chahiye tha na idiot 😤

Man : you are crrosing your limit (with anger)

Suhani : shut up

Their bickering was going on but they did not notice Saanjh.

As Sanjh stumbled, her elbow bore the brunt of the fall, igniting a sharp pang that shot through her arm. Just as she mustered the resolve to rise, her kurta snagged on her leg, thwarting her efforts, and she stumbled backward with a frustrated sigh. Despite her irritation, a subtle pout adorned her features, adding an endearing touch to her plight. With an air of unwitting charm, she found herself unwittingly caught in a moment of vulnerability, her frustration juxtaposed with an undeniable allure that accentuated her innate charm.

Someone sitting in the car observed Sanjh's actions with great scrutiny, his gaze lingering on every move she made, as if analyzing her every gesture and intention.

He was none other than our HERO abhiraj .......

Sanjh stood up and trying to stop suhani's and that man's fight

Sanjh : suhani stop it. It was aur mistake na plzz nini stop this fight

Suhani : sanjh you shut up you don't know anything.

That man : yehh listen to this girl she is smart than you
You fox looking girl

Suhani : me and fox than who are you A coakroach 😤😤

Man : what me coacroach seriously girl just check your eyes
Me the greatest and handsome yash rathore.
Pagal aurat 😏

Sanjh trying to stop them but nothing happened
She started to making faces like pouting, nooding her head like understanding their talks, squiting her eyes sometimes glaring them because of cursing.