now, tell me you hate me || hyunchan

omgomgomg okay this was my first ever chapter!! 🤭 i really hope its as good as it was before bc i changed it up like ALOT FORGIVE ME MY LOVES 😅🙏

///

| Characters |
Enemies/Old friends
Top ~ Bang Chan
Bottom ~ Hwang Hyunjin

| Summary |
Hyunjin gets stuck in an escape room with Chan, his ex best friend and sworn enemy.

| Warnings |
escape room, slight bullying, teasing, dirty talk, masturbation, cock squeezing, cum denial, degradation kink, fear kink, small piss talk/kink

word count: 5167

///

Chan has a thing for degrading, but not just any degradation. "Fuck you, Chan." Only from Hwang Hyunjin, his sworn enemy. "Right back at you, Hwang." Little does he know, Hyunjin likes his degrading words just as much as he does.

Hyunjin sighed at the name but went back to talking to his friend, right before the bell rang. He turned back to Chan and flipped him off before walking to class.

Chan sighed and went to the bathroom, ready to skip class again. He locked the stall and looked down at his growing erection. "Why couldn't you mean that, Hwang..." He muttered under his breath before unzipping his pants.

He knows Hyunjin would never say fuck you to someone, with intention. Not even to Chan. Hyunjin was the popular, charmer in school, openly gay, and friends with everyone. While Chan was the complete opposite, maybe that's why Chan likes him.

And its not just Chan liking this guy, who he bullies everyday. And it's not only that Chans jealous of him for having a good life without him. It's all of the above, plus, they used to be friends. Good friends.

But they weren't just any friends, they were friends who were brothers to each other, who spent every minute with each other, well, that's what Hyunjin thought back then.

Hyunjin and Chan have known eachother since grade school, but in their high school years, the only relationship they've had is Chan bullying Hyunjin and Hyunjin telling him to fuck off. The thing is they have lots more history together.

~~~

"Hyung! Please." Changbin whined, mouth full of rice, as he was sitting across from Chan and Minho. Chan scoffed, "No way in hell, Bin." Changbin pouted and gulped down his food with some water.

"A glass wall and a rando? You're telling me you guys are inviting me, to this stupid school thing, and I don't even get to be with you?" Chan huffed out, glaring at Changbin.

Minho laughed, tossing a chip into his mouth. "Come on, Chan, it'll be fun." Chan glanced between his two friends, seeing Changbin excitedly nod his head.

"Or you could switch rooms with me..." Minho suggested, placing another chip into his mouth. Chan scoffed and rest his arms on the table. "What do you gotta do?" Minho smirked, "Oh, you know, find my way through a maze...full of clowns."

Chan tsked and sighed angrily, as Minho grinned at his annoyed expression, knowing exactly what he was doing to Chan, while Changbin nervously ate his food and glanced between the two.

"Fuck you, Minho." Chan scoffed and pushed Minhos arm off the table, causing Minhos chip bag to spill all over the floor. Minho clenched his jaw, "Okay, I get you want to fuck me, but what did my chips do to you?"