ice prince pt.2 || hyunlix

4th of july present!! which was definitely very, detailed, carefully, and purposefully planned, since i missed posting on saturday. yup. mhm.

///

| Characters |
Boyfriends
Top ~ Hwang Hyunjin
Bottom ~ Lee Felix

| Summary |
Hyunjins father is dying to meet his lover. On the other hand, Felix is feeling all kinds of things, things that should be left in the bedroom.

| Warnings |
public, ice play, phone sex, edging, caught in the act, vibrating panties, teasing, blowjob, handjob, multiple, nipple play, unprotected, no prep, dry humping, blanket humping, fingering, cock squeezing, thigh riding

word count: 10647

///

Hyunjin pushed Felix further down into the couch, tasting every bud in his mouth. Felix let out a whimpered moan as he felt his shirt riding up his chest, Hyunjins hands being the reason why.

The squeaky couch echoed in the two boys ears and turned them on exceptionally faster than they already were getting.

Hyunjin felt a sudden burst of an icy excitement on his bare stomach. He nipped the tip of Felixs tongue, earning a moan from both of them, before he broke away and looked down.

Felix had an ice cold plastic waterbottle pressed on Hyunjins stomach. Felix smirked and flipped them over, feeling confident with his knowledge of Hyunjins sexy kinks.

He let the condensation, of the ice water, drip down Hyunjins stomach, and even let it fall down onto his own stomach, as he lightly rolled his hips down.

Hyunjin softly growled and pulled Felix down, by his shirt, making him fall onto him, and they immediately began making out, just as heated as before.

Hyunjin slowly trailed his soft fingertips under Felixs shirt, as Felix continued pushing and dragging the waterbottle around, loving the low moans and little squirms he got from Hyunjin.

Until Hyunjin gently pulled back from his lips, relaxing his hands in Felixs shirt. Hyunjin sighed and Felix slumped his weight down on his lap, disappointed because he knew what he was about to say.

As Hyunjin sat up, hands comfortably going around Felixs waist, he looked into the angel eyes in front of him. "I have to go." His voice was elegant, just like himself. And his smile, worth the world, made it so Felix couldn't be mad.

Hyunjin sighed and stood up, making Felix slowly slide down his legs, but easily standing up on his own.

"Can't you stay, just a little longer?" Felix asked, voice in a whisper as he crumpled the plastic waterbottle whilst he watched Hyunjin pick his shirt up off the floor.

Hyunjin slid his shirt on and walked back to Felix, gently leading him to sit down on the couch, and kiss his lips swiftly. "You know my father will be worried if I do that." Felix sighed as he knew Hyunjin was right.

They've been doing this, sneakily, only a couple times. And ever since Jeongin realized that Hyunjin was different, and more himself, around Felix, he allowed it. Though, Hyunjin never told his father who the one was.

With his head lowered, Hyunjin walked to the door. Until Felix stood up and ran to him, throwing the waterbottle to the floor, and grabbing his hand instead. "At least give me your number."

Hyunjin turned around, with a grin, taking in the desperate expression on Felixs face, who was holding his hand. Hyunjin interlocked their fingers. "You're not asking for the princes number right now...are you?"