1/?

Laying in my bed again with my stomach feeling empty but I can't go downstairs because 1) I'd be in trouble, and 2) I'm over my calorie limit for today  (T△T)

I convinced my mom to let me get an industrial piercing and I'm working on hopefully getting a belly button piercing, she has one so I don't see why I can't, especially when she also apparently got hers when she was around my age.

I love piercings sm

I'd pierce my entire face if I could. I kinda want to get a lip piercing, just don't know what. Or my nose would be nice.

Anyway, family drama, one of my brothers is being rude to mom, keeps guilt tripping us by saying he's gonna run away to the military, mom told him that he owes her 5k for the braces he has then (he has to get them removed to go into the military and she spent roughly 5k on his)

Then he also has a new girlfriend who was hyping him up when he was talking shit about our mom behind her back.

She's now practically banned from the house.
Gee, wonder why?

FINALLY CONVINCED MY MOM TO LET ME GET EYELINER AND MASCARA BECAUSE I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY SINCE I WAS 8 AND DREW ON THE WALLS WITH IT :')

same with nail polish because I had run out of paints when I was like 7 and had decided to use nail polish as a substitute, then stained our wooden flooring, soooooo oof

This is like the only time I'll ever get to flex this, but I got the creation exclusive 2024 fang vote doll. Jinafire Long, her special outfit for this year that came with the box n all.

Anyway love you byeeeeeeee

Photo of the doll: