oh, you are my boyfriend, i love you how you are

im referring to certain art when im writing them but its not really canon outfits okay? okay
h3/h1m/h1z/h1mz3lf   for infected
scenelights

~

far away, an elevator dinged, as it landed in the misty room

as it landed, the participants inside spread about the rokea layout. infected came stumbling out, tainting the dusty environment with specks of pink that dribbled out of h1s nose even though h3 desperately sniffled to not leak everywhere h3 stepped. despite h1z condition, h3 still quickly paced through the repeating rooms and keeping h1z eyes open. there was almost clinking of the bracelets and necklaces that hung around h1m, it occupied the quiet floor.

though it seemed pretty clean to h1m, lampert often complained when he finally entered the elevator. out of the corner of his eye, h3 spotted lampert, still and facing away from h1m. h3 chuckled quietly and slowly stepping up behind him

"f0UND U!!" h3 yelled, as h3 wrapped h1z arms around lampert from behind, earning a shriek from the latter. 

"What. the hell?!" he turned around, pulling himself out of h1z arms, sorta pissed before seeing infected laughing into a coughing fit, pink splattered onto h1z arm as h3 coughed into it. he sighed, waiting for h1m to stop dying for a second.

as h3 wiped h1z arm on h1z own shirt, h3 spread h1z arms, expecting a hug from him, who begrudgingly obliged, his gray sweater immediately tainted with the hot pink.

"hello Kasper.. it's nice to see you again." he patted h1z back before h3 pulled away to sneeze, not covering this time, and a bit landed on his face. he grimaced, squinting his eyes. infected pulled the rim of h1z shirt up and wiped his face, trying h1z best to get it off. h3 was aware how much lampert didnt like the 'germs', so h3 tried to comply with his wants. though, still visibly disgusted. he didnt shoo him away or anything.

infected grabbed his hand exclaiming, "c0m3 0n! l3tz g0 b4ck!" before leading him towards the elevator rapidly, though h3 almost stumbled despite being the leader, lampert kept his step and was a lot more put together. he tried desperately to wipe off the rest of the pink on his sleeve before they got in the elevator, cause itd only get worse from there. he sighed, it was bearable, for him.

when they approached the elevator, the few other people stepped back from infected, but lampert still held onto h1z hand. its alright, its okay, he thought. when he finally gets off, he can just wash his clothes, just wipe himself off. it was worth it for now, he didnt dislike kasper but, its a shame h3 was sick. h3'z cute but, have mercy, can h3 not sneeze on him? so.. careless. unclean.

the elevators doors closed, the ticking of the floors and dings faded into the background as lampert listened to infected kinda just, ramble. he didnt particularly care for much of the same stuff but, whatever. he was staring at a old handheld console screen, as h3 explained the game that was slotted in the back.

"g1ve it a sh0t!!" h3 tried to hand it to lampert

"uh.. no thanks, I've been exposed to enough germs." he shook his head, pushing the console away with his sleeve covering his hand.

"ur lozz!! ill pl4y 4 u th3n!" h3 swung h1z arm around lampert, pulling him closer, hearing his breath hitch with surprise. if his lightbulb could light up on its own, it would be right now, as a form of blushing.

seemingly out of the blue, infected shut off the console and lampert, looked up at h1m, sorta confused. 

"itz mY ztop!!," the elevator dinged, "g0TTa BL4sT!" the doors opened into a cardboard room. infected slipped the console into an almost torn pocket on h1z jeans. before pulling h1z arm off lampert, h3 placed a sloppy kiss on his face, sneezing almost directly after, before stumbling into the room they were stopped at.

the doors shut but, lampert was still sorta dazed. like, what? okay, cute, but so ew. he shook his head, just needed to wash his sweater when he got off.

~

my eyes hurt after writing this cause infecteds dialogue