🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅾︎🆄︎🅶︎🅷︎🆃︎🆂︎

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I'm on my way to home. It's not that far from here so I preferred walking. I was lost thinking about my new friends and taehyung hyung. He is so cool and handsome.

His eyes were dominant. His voice is so deep. It gives me chills. When he held my waist for preventing me from falling it felt so good.

With these thoughts I reached home and rang the bell.

My eomma opened the door and welcomed me with a warm smile.

She hugged me and said to fresh n up. I went to my room which is upstairs. Our house isn't that much big but it's perfect for mom dad and me.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I was studying in my room. I couldn't write the notes properly at class because of that weird boy that's why I'm writing it again.

I was writing my notes when I hear my eomma calling me for dinner.

I said "coming eomma" and write down notes fastly yet carefully. Not wanting to ruin the notes.

After writing everything I went downstairs and saw my appa waiting for me.

"Why you didn't came on time" a cold voice was heard as soon as i sat on the dinning table.

"Umm sorry appa actually I was studying" i said while my head hung low. Not daring to look up to my appa who is giving me a cold look.

"Son I'm going it for your own good. And it's okay next time don't be late" my appa said and motioned me to eat as he took his first bite.

We are eating silently as appa don't like talking while eating.

I'm thinking about my life.

I'm gay but I can't even accept it. My parents are homophobic. They want me to be straight and make my own family. He always want me to be perfect at everything.

My life is a cage from the starting. We are from middle class that's why my appa don't want our reputation to get ruined it society. Cause you know for middle class people their reputation means everything to them.

Our dinner went silently and I came back to my room.

It was 9 O'clock so I decided to call my bestfriend who is in USA now.

I called him and he answered in 2 ring like he was waiting for my call.

"Hello kookie" my bestfriend chirped happily as i said "hello 𝒀𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒆"

"How was your first day kook" he asked me with excitement and i told him everything about my day. Everything like making new friends and that weird boy and bumping onto Taehyung hyung every single thing.

"How was your day yeoni hyung" I asked him after my blabbering and he said "it was normal kookie and you know 𝒉𝒆 gave me a smile today"

"Aww then my hyung will get his boyfriend soon" i teased him and and he whined. I'm sure he must be blushing there.

Can't believe a few minutes ago he was squealing like a highschool girl got her crush and now whining and blushing. Aish this hyung.

The night went on and after talking for few minutes we bid good night and went to dreamland.

But i myself don't know why I'm thinking about Taehyung hyung this much.

Whenever I'm closing my eyes I'm seeing him in front of me. Aish what's with me today.