☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 11☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Y/N's POV~)

It has been over a week sense the whole party incident. We were all just putting things back to normal- well as normal can get here when you have 5 talking animals living in your home- Right now I was on top of the roof of the mansion. Next to me was the Blue Blur himself. I was adding some more adjustments to the boots. I was trying to find new ways to make it faster...I wonder if I could match it with Sonic's speed.

"Mmh, why won't it- Ah got it. Hey Sonic can you pass me a- Sonic don't touch that... Sonic I said don't!" Was the last words I said before nearly getting blasted to death by the bottom of my rocket boots. Glaring at him as he laughs nervously.

Snatching it back I went back to work. "Hey, why don't you make a giant machine that could take us home? If we make the machine and use the chaos emeralds- We could go home." Sonic asks me while looking at one of my power tools. "Y'know, I could. But I'm kinda limited with my supplies. Making it won't be easy without the proper tools... Then again I could take some from Gramps."

Sonic yawns, making me roll my eyes. "Mmhm... I wonder..." Snatching a quill from his head making him yell out. "YOW! Hey! What's the big idea! Geez..." He whimpers, "Ah- Sorry Sonic, an idea pop in my head." I bring the quill closer to my eyes. Putting my goggles down to get a better look... Some type of energy was flowing through it-

I brake it apart and added it into the pair of the boots. Watching as the new energy courses through the word and engine. My red eyes glistening behind the goggles. "Cool..." Sonic rest his head on my shoulder, making me and him look at each other. We blink in unison, staring at each other.

"(Y/N)-" Sonic spoke his eyes first held with confusion, now were soften and half lided. Raising his gloved hand up to my face-

"NOW, WE AND WATCH OUR PROGRAM!" The sound of a small Cream can be heard outside the house crying loudly and a Cheese. We both quickly just down. Hoping through the window and into the house. "Hey, what's going on? Why's Cream and Cheese crying?"

I asked them, everyone in the room looking at us. Ella, Amy, Tails, and Chris in the living room. Looking at the TV and seeing it all staticky. "Aw man, who broke the TV. I was looking forward to watching My Tiny Horses." I complained as Chris chuckles nervously.

"Hi Sonic, Hi KG. Cream and cheese are upset 'cause the TV is busted." Chris points out making Sonic raise a brow. "That's what they're crying about?" "Uh-huh."

I get closer to the TV. Looking around and placing my hand on it. "Strange... Nothing doesn't look damaged with it? Actually...it doesn't look broken at all. Maybe a connection error- Pretty common...but it's a clear day." I think quietly...well tried to if it wasn't for everyone behind me complaining about not being able to watch their favorite shows. Get in line, I've been waiting for this new season for a years.

We all snapped out of it when we heard laughing coming close in. The same black creature/ robot then comes through once again. The same one who left a- explosive impact on the two of us.

Me and Sonic quickly jump behind the couch. Not wanting to be blown in the face again like last time. Peeking over to see what the little bastard wanted this time. He pouts, digging his hands into his bag. "That was a disappointing welcome if you don't mind me saying so." He grunts taking out another small TV. Just in case I quickly put on my safety goggles.

"Got a brand new message for Sonic and Kid Genius from Dr. Eggman. So listen up good." Ordered the small being as I deadpanned. Seriously, what does everyone here have again saying my actual name! I still don't know who the hell Maria is-

The TV cuts on showing Dr Robotnik AKA Dr Eggman on the screen with his fist to his hips. "Greetings, my dear and my little warthog. Sorry it's been so long since my last message, but I've been such a busy little bee. Take a look~"