Takte Rhehate tujhko Sanjh Sawere!

Rapped in hijab, and seated on the Jainamaz, she placed her warm hands on her face and got up finishing her morning Namaz.

She gently picked the Jainamaz and kept it on its appropriate place. She turned to leave when her eyes went on her reflection wearing hijab in the mirror and suddenly her ears again buzzed by his words.

"Tum subh ke namaz jaisi ho,
Meri atma ke Saaz jaisi ho,
Badi Chuchap si rehati ho iss duniya ki bheed mein...
Lagta hai tum mere dil ke awaz jaisi ho."

She looked at the wall clock and then her eyes went on the balcony. She opened her scarf but kept her hairs covered with her chunni.
She again took a look at herself and then departed to the bathroom and went in the balcony with the mug of water.

She started watering the plants and her eyes then eventually went down her balcony or we can say she was pretending to be eventual but may be it was intentional.

Her eyes travelled on the morning street of her 'Moholla' and got freezed on the person standing their on the Tea Stall with his cousin cum friend of course.

Their eyes met, he smiled at her the same way he usually dose and she teared her gaze trying to ignore him as she does to him, usually. Suddenly...she got jerked by the sound of her dear sister Salma.

Salma: kya kar rahi hai aapi?

Haseena immediately turned towards her.

Haseena: D..dikh nahi Raha hai kya? Pa..pani daal Rahi hu.

Salma: Pani toh ap subha ute se he daal chuke hai inn paundhon mein.

She moved towards the balcony and took a glance at Anubhav who immediately turned around looking Salma there. Salma smiled.

Haseena walked inside and kept the mug in the bathroom.

Salma: Pichle ek hafte se ap roz do baar inn paundhon mein Pani dalne ki meherbaani kar rahi hai.

Haseena ignored her and continued with her usual work.

Salma huffed.

Salma: Aapi... nazarandaaz karne se nazron mein basi baat nahi chip jati.

Haseena: Salma...tu ye kya bol rahi hai? hume kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai. Hume tution keliye late ho raha hai, jaa yaha se, tayaar hona hai hume.

Salma: ho jaiye tayar aur haa, aakhon ko thoda zyada kaajal se sajana, vo jo neeche apka deewana khada hai na...usse apki aakhon se bada pyaar hai.

Saying this Salma left from there.

Haseena looked at the door from where just her sister left and then again looked at herself in the mirror.

"Aapi... nazarandaaz karne se nazron mein basi baat nahi chip jati."

Haseena: (pov) Nazron ka Nazron tak safar he theekh hai, iske aage iss kahani ko badhya nahi jaa sakta.

She then wored the Burkha and went down.

Haseena : Abbu hum tayar hai.

Abdul took a glance at his daughter.

Abdul: Imtehan kabse hai tumhare?