Inkaar, Bekarar

Days passed, it's been 2 weeks when Anubhav gave letter to Haseena and he wasn't answered yet.

Today as it was much busy day in the shop, Karishma came in the shop with Anubhav and Ashok's lunch, where he dined having it while saying that he isn't in the mood to it.

Karishma: bhaiya...ab jindigi bhar vo jawab nahi degi toh kya jindigi bhar bhooke rahoge? Baitho chupchap.

Ashok: Sahi keh rahi hai Karishma, bhai pechle 2 hafton se kya haal bana diya hai tune apna...na theekh se khata hai na peeta hai.
Nahi dena hoga usse jawab, ab toh samajh Jaa yaha Teri daal nahi galegi.

Anubhav gave him a look.

Ashok: sach keh rahe hai, yaha tum matam mana rahe ho par uske chehere pe ek shikanj tak nahi. Hum toh keh rahe hai bhool jao usse, koi dusri mil jayegi.

Anubhav: par hume toh vahi chahiye thi yaar.

Karishma: par usse agar aap nahi chahiye hoge toh?

Anubhav: toh hum nahi jante.

Karishma huffed.

Karishma: chup chap kha lo, varna maa ki daat sun ni padegi.

Anubhav rolled his eyes and started eating.

Anubhav:(pov) Pyaar hai ya phir inkaar...ye hume tumhare mu se sun na hai. Isiliye, aj hum tum se jawab le kar rahenge Haseena.

_________________________________

At night, after dinner, Haseena was in her room while studying when suddenly the lights fused off of her house.
She looked around and went towards the cupboard for the candles.

She took those candles out and burnt them.
She turned around and startled seeing someone standing there in the dark. She was about to shout when the person came towards her and kept his hand on her mouth pinning her to the almirah.

Anubhav:(whispering) Chillao mat! Hum Anubhav hai.

Haseena got shocked listening his voice and brought the candle near his face.

Haseena: A..ap?

She looked at the door and was about to move to close it.

Anubhav: darwaza band hai.

Haseena: ap yaha kyu aye hai? Abbu ne dekh liya toh Kayamat aa jayegi.

Anubhav: Mujhe jawab nahi mila, toh meri maut aa jayegi.

She looked into his eyes with the pinch of fear in her's, but she immediately tried to hide it.

Haseena: m.. matlab?

Anubhav: tumhe ek chitthi bheji thi maine, uska jawab chahiye.

She teared her gaze from him.

Haseena: humne jawab nahi Diya, Zahir hai ki...

She turned around.

Anubhav: ki?

Haseena: ki humari na hai.

Anubhav's gaze became stern.

Anubhav: tumne jawab nahi Diya, matalab haa bhi toh ho sakti hai.