New Member

I used to believe that I had everything. That I was exceptional to the point I wouldn't be casted away like all the other freaks, but I was wrong.

~~~

To whom it may concern,

We got a new member today. I don't think they liked me very much, which is weird because everybody loves me. So, I'm sad :(

But not to fret! I bet we'll become good friends eventually. Although, it isn't strange to get new members who acts resilient. Blackwell has a knack for retrieving abdominal creatures every so often. Some look like they came from horrible places, but we try to make them feel at home. However, I've always wondered where or how Blackwell seemed to always find the strangest things. It's like playing I spy for the most horrible, grotesque, bizarre thing out there. He's a funny man to have such taste. Oh, I wonder what his taste in women are. Morgana, the fortune teller, would probably be jealous if I ever discovered such a thing. Oh, she'd make me clean her cart from top to bottom for a month! Haha yeah, you probably don't want to get on her bad side. It can be quite scary at times. Anyways I also forgot to mention that the new member is also becoming a clown just like me! Oh, it's so exciting to have another member! I can't wait to perform with them even if they aren't fond of me, I bet it will still be a magical performance. Well, this isn't the time to be slacking I now have competition and I can't let some new person to one up me. Wish me luck!

~The Fool ♣️