Here's the Church, Here's the Steeple

The cultists soon arrived at the gates and, making no effort what soeverto conceal themselves walked through the streets in procession, adorned in black robes adorned with gold, all with masked faces.

Sylvester whispered to Bilo, "Seems like they're heading for the cathedral." The duo trailed the cultists at a distance, careful not to attract attention. Using the commotion to navigate through the crowd, keeping to the edges where shadows offered concealment the pair continued behind the band of odd men. When they arrived all of the outsiders entered the building except for a lone cultist who stood outside of the door

Once near the entrance, Sylvester observed the remaining cultist carefully. He noted the man's unwavering silence and tried to discern any details that might hint at the cultists' motives. The cultist's robes bore intricate symbols, unfamiliar to Sylvester but undoubtedly significant to their cause. As Sylvester pondered his next move, Bilo inserted a chain of his new explosive ammunition into his firearm preparing for battle.

The explosive eruption from Bilo's Vickers gun sent shockwaves through the crowd, causing panic and chaos as people scattered in all directions. Bilo, reveling in the pandemonium, continued his maniacal laughter, which echoed through the cathedral square. Meanwhile, Sylvester, hidden in the shadows, unleashed a bolt of flame with pinpoint accuracy, striking the lone cultist with a burst of magical fire.

The sentry, caught off guard and now ablaze, stumbled backward, drawing the attention of the surrounding townsfolk who were still recovering from the initial shock. The duo seized the opportunity to press forward, intending to confront the cultists within the cathedral before they could carryout whatever mysterious ritual they had planned.

As the guard cultist retaliated, Bilo skillfully dodged the incoming bullet, showcasing surprising agility for his robust frame. The crack of the pistol echoed through the cathedral square. Unfazed, Bilo responded by firing another explosive volley from his Vickers gun, dispersing the remaining onlookers and creating chaos.

Meanwhile, the guard cultist, adorned in the mysterious black robes, drew a magical longsword, aiming it at Sylvester's armored form. The clash of steel echoed within the cathedral square, punctuating the chaotic scene .Sylvester, relying on his agility, tried to evade the attacks while searching for an opening to strike back with his own magical abilities. The confrontation intensified, drawing the attention of the few brave souls in the vicinity who were still recovering from the initial chaos caused by the explosive gunfire and magical flames.

The thunderous clash between Sylvester and the cultist created an audible shockwave, leaving the onlookers in awe. The wizard, using a temporary enchantment on his own sword, skillfully parried the cultist's attacks while taking advantage of his powers to disorient his opponent.

Meanwhile, Bilo, reveling in the chaos, continued his relentless assault with the Vickers gun. The automatic weapon sprayed bullets in the direction of the robed cultist, causing damage not only to the mysterious adversary but also to the neatly dressed masonry of the cathedral itself. Bricks chipped and crumbled as the onslaught persisted, creating a surreal scene of destruction and magical combat in the heart of Cambridge.

The explosive finale caught both Sylvester and Bilo off guard. The cultist, perhaps anticipating his demise, had rigged himself with some sort of magical or alchemical explosive. The resulting blast sent shockwaves through the area, leaving a smoky aftermath.

Sylvester, though burnt and bruised, managed to shield himself partially with a protective barrier, absorbing some of the impact preventing his demise. Bilo, being a bit farther away, fared better but was still affected by the concussive force.

Despite the chaos, the duo remained standing, victorious but now faced with the task of assessing the damage, both to themselves and the surroundings. The cathedral, once a symbol of serene tranquility, now bore the scars of their confrontation with the mysterious cultists.

Sylvester set up a protective barrier called "Leomund's Tiny Hut," Sylvester and Bilo took a moment to catch their breath and assess the situation. As the doors swung open, shots from the cultists inside the cathedral pinged off the magical shield, rendering the two temporarily invulnerable to the gunfire.