Introduction

Everything is not what it seems.

Those words falling from her lips was the only thing she remembered of her mother. But those words were the only thing that she held on to, because those words described her whole life.

Alex Pierce was always told that she got her looks from her mother- who she never met. Apart from her brown hairs and her chocolate colored eyes, she was a duplicate of her mother. At least that's what her Uncle Jack told her.

All her life Alex had always been alone. She never knew her mom, her dad and her aunt died in an accident because of which she and her cousins were living with their uncle. But that didn't make anything better. The girl had no friends; her Uncle was mostly on business trips, while her cousin brothers and sister were at a boarding school and during summer break he was always at some kind of camp. The Pierce girl was always being left alone and pretty soon she was used to it.

At her school, most people called her a loner, weirdo, a freak. It was because of the incident that happened when she was in fifth grade. Alex had blown up the swimming pool in her elementary school. That wasn't even the first incident. When she nine, she swore that she had seen a girl vampire with one furry donkey-like leg and the other leg was made up of gold. A year earlier, when another girl had said something about her during their visit to the chemistry lab, a fire had started in the lab and everyone blamed her. And the year before that- well, you get the picture.

Somehow, she found out about the pattern of those unusual incidents and without letting anyone know she trained herself. She trained herself to keep her emotions in check or else someone could get hurt.

But her close-to-normal day; well, on the day of the semi-formal of the eighth grade when she came across the blue-eyed raven haired boy who turned her world upside down.

When the raven haired boy took Alex to his camp, she found out who she was; the secrets of her family and the truth about her past as well as a glimpse into the future. But things don't turn out fine when she finds out that she and the raven-haired were the key to saving or destroying the world.

Now it's up to her to help them save the world and figure out what the raven haired means to her.

Percy Jackson x FEM!OC