III- A Very Not-So-Merry Reunion

I saw everyone talk as I still held on to Percy's arm from support

I saw everyone talk as I still held on to Percy's arm from support. I was feeling like my shoulder had been pierced through, smeared with hot chili and dipped in boiling water.

After discovering that Bianca, Nico and Nathaniel were demigods I wasn't shocked. I mean, I was making the shouldn't-be-real-creature/monster-who-was-my-ex-vice-principal fly in the air. The Di Angelos, Nathaniel Olsen and I found out that the fur and hooves boy- Grover- was a satyr. Luckily Punk-Girl whose name was Thalia, told him to put his shoes back because Bianca looked like she was about to faint.

Percy said something about a camp where half bloods stay to survive? If I heard that right... Anyway because of the camp thing Thalia and Zoë had started arguing.

"Zoë, we will rest here for a few hours. Raise the tents. Treat the wounded. Retrieve our guests' belongings from the school." She ordered. "Yes, my lady." "And, Bianca, come with me. I would like to speak with you."

"And, you are Alex Pierce?" My eyes widened as the goddess called out my name. Artemis looked at me and I could see sadness in her eyes but it was immediately replaced by sternness. "You should rest." She advised. She told Grover to company Nico and Nathaniel while a confused Bianca went with the goddess.

The Hunters began unpacking their bags and started camping. Just as the Hunters went away Thalia and Percy started talking- more like arguing. I left them behind and went towards my brother who was still sitting near the cliff.

I tapped Andrew's shoulder and he turned with his jaw clenched and red, bloodshot eyes full of anger. He pushed past me bumping my shoulder- which was bleeding- and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What is wrong with you?" "What do you mean?" I asked confusedly and he stared at me angrily.

"Don't act all innocent Alex." "What the hell did I do?!" I shouted. He started laughing as if it was the most amusing thing in the world before his reaction went back to the one of rage. "What did you do? What didn't you do?! Because of you I lost one of my closest friends!"

"Are you serious Andrew?!" I yelled at him not caring about how high my voice was and also ignored that there were other people who were staring at us. "I was the one who saved your stupid ass! I was the one who took a hit for you!" Percy stepped in between and slowly said, 

"Okay guys. How about we all calm down?"

But us being the Pierces, we ignored him. Andrew stepped close to him and Thalia and Percy had to come between us to make sure that we didn't punch each other. "You have ruined my life! All you do is you take the entire spotlight and make everyone leave! That's what you do! Even Uncle Jack always did what you wanted! You were the one who always wanted attention!"

His words stabbed me in the heart but I didn't let it show. "Wow, why don't you blame everything on me?! That's what you're so good at, isn't it?!" My fists were clenched and my nails were digging into the skin of my palm. I was constantly biting my lower lip to keep me from saying something that I would regret, unlike him.